Like Tree20Likes

Team Associated TC6 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 08:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Owen RaCing
Maybe interesting who has them next year at SWR
Ed, Dujuan, and myself for sure. I heard talk of others. The main thing thrown out was parts. You can go into 7-11 and get parts for AE. Most currently have HB, Top, and Xray.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
Ed, Dujuan, and myself for sure. I heard talk of others. The main thing thrown out was parts. You can go into 7-11 and get parts for AE. Most currently have HB, Top, and Xray.
I know Ed already has his going and is happy, whenever Lex comes out, and possible myself and a few others. I like my Xray, just like you said with the parts. I can buy a whole front clip for the price of one arm for my Xray. I haven't broke the Xray, but still, I like the look of the TC6 and its rumured to have some steering
Old 12-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Tech Adept

What Rollcenter you use most?

Greetings
Old 12-11-2010, 04:34 AM
Tech Adept

guys, I have TC6 and now I am looking for the radio and electronic ,

can someone suggest me what are the good one ?
I consider to buy DX3R, is that radio reliable enaugh for touring car ?
Old 12-11-2010, 04:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Maybe you could narrow the space. Where you wanna drive (Tracksize?). What Power you wanna have in your car. And so on. There are tons of good electronics and motors for all speed and tracks.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:59 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by wtcc
Maybe you could narrow the space. Where you wanna drive (Tracksize?). What Power you wanna have in your car. And so on. There are tons of good electronics and motors for all speed and tracks.
I just wanna race it at local track around here..
and I wanna race 17.5 class.
any suggestion ?
Old 12-11-2010, 05:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

towerhobbies.......due mid jan.....hmmmm

I knew I should have placed an order when they were available, but didnt think it would take this long for the next order.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Try the DX3R radio with a Tekin RS speed control & Novak Ballistic 17.5 motor. Excellent stuff!
Old 12-11-2010, 07:02 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by t4mania
Try the DX3R radio with a Tekin RS speed control & Novak Ballistic 17.5 motor. Excellent stuff!
those are what I am gonna get !
tekin RS for sure, motor I am thinking about either speed passion v3 or redline, is balistic good motor as well ?
what motor do you think is the best ?
so DX3R is good enaugh for touring car, right ?
just to make sure ...
Old 12-11-2010, 07:32 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rendcool
those are what I am gonna get !
tekin RS for sure, motor I am thinking about either speed passion v3 or redline, is balistic good motor as well ?
what motor do you think is the best ?
so DX3R is good enaugh for touring car, right ?
just to make sure ...
The DX3R is an excellent radio and the Tekin RS is the speedo to have in the 17.5 class and you won't be disappointed in the Redline 17.5 There is plenty of set up help in the Tekin thread for the electronics and there is always guys in this thread ready to help with car set up. You're set.....now go have some fun
Old 12-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Owen RaCing
I know Ed already has his going and is happy, whenever Lex comes out, and possible myself and a few others. I like my Xray, just like you said with the parts. I can buy a whole front clip for the price of one arm for my Xray. I haven't broke the Xray, but still, I like the look of the TC6 and its rumured to have some steering
I didn't want to mention that but yes that car is super expensive. With the TC6's affordable price and parts support I'm looking for club racing to pick back up around here a little more. I could care less about the big races these days. Club racing is where the fun is and it's the regular guys that are buying these products anyways See ya out here once asphalt season starts. I'm playing in the dirt this winter rather than doing carpet.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Tech Adept

The DX3R is an excellent radio and the Tekin RS is the speedo to have in the 17.5 class and you won't be disappointed in the Redline 17.5 There is plenty of set up help in the Tekin thread for the electronics and there is always guys in this thread ready to help with car set up. You're set.....now go have some fun
right right,,, thanks a lot man ,, I appreciated ..
now I know what to get ,,
Old 12-11-2010, 07:56 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rendcool
right right,,, thanks a lot man ,, I appreciated ..
now I know what to get ,,
One other thing.....if you go with the DX3R and you have big hands don't get that extra grip that they offer. You will still need some tennis type wrap to widen the grip so save your money and just go straight to the wrap. One racer used a cut piece of firm foam to act as that option grip then used the wrap. Worked out great for him and my lazy butt hasn't done it yet. Sucks having basketball hands and a little radio
Old 12-11-2010, 08:16 AM
Tech Adept

One other thing.....if you go with the DX3R and you have big hands don't get that extra grip that they offer. You will still need some tennis type wrap to widen the grip so save your money and just go straight to the wrap. One racer used a cut piece of firm foam to act as that option grip then used the wrap. Worked out great for him and my lazy butt hasn't done it yet. Sucks having basketball hands and a little radio

man ,,, I am not that big ,,, people see me like kid 15 yo ,, but I am not ,,,
and I don't think I need those wrap,
Old 12-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Novak Ballistic is the motor to use I think. Plenty of speed & torque on both the bottom & top end.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.