Thought I'd check back in after completing the initial build. Let me start by saying my hat is off to all those that helped create the new TC6, and to Associated for putting out an excellent product for a fair price!
The build went awesome, I had no problem with directions (helped I built a TC5 though), and everything was there and it very close to ready to roll. The only Associated related issues I ran into was, 1 CVA that was not bored deep enough and bound after assembled, 1 arm that a hole was under and had to ream out, and the stock flathead screws that have the stamped letters were thicker then normal and stick out below chassis (replaced then with stainless RC screws anyway).
I did have to take out some slop in the arm mounts using a little CA let dry then insert pin...ALL arms and steering have close to zero slop, a huge improvement over the TC5 there.
With all electronics mounted and a Thunder Power 5300 the car balanced within 3 grams side to side, and on top of that weight is within 2 grams or Roar 2011 limit of 1380 grams! Incredible job Associated!
Test run will have to wait a couple weeks, this is an asphalt season build so I'll hope the debut goes half as well as the build and I'll be content.
Also side note...no wheel chatter at full turn (like my Xray...had to buy $100.00 worth of ECS's for
). Take the smoothest 2 CVA's and put on the front...helps to deburr the slots and the steel barrel nut for chatter free turns.