Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help please: ABC Genetic & TT-01

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 02:29 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Help please: ABC Genetic & TT-01

Recently my wife and I got into RC drift and I own an ABC Genetic that Ive been buying parts for and I can't seem to figure out how the anti-roll bar is installed. The one tiny lil picture instruction in japanese doesnt help much. If any one can help and or post pics I'd appreciate it. Next my wife has the tt-01 that she built as a kit. (Had to rebuild and correct many mistakes) Anyways the car can drift despite its pretty stock setup. However the car stutters sometimes. I've tried a newer battery but still no change. The stutter...imagine holding down the throttle and then quickly releasing and applying again. Thats what its like but you dont actually release the throttle it just kind of stutters lol. Like I said I'm new to this and would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

The stabilizer bars on the Genetic are pretty much straight forward, just by looking at the diagram. Pick the bar(s) to be used, install the ball ends, locking them with the grub screws. Take the figure 8 plastic pieces, which snaps onto the bars ball ends & A-arms. Then tighten the bars down to the bulkheads slots. Done!

For the TT01, make sure that all your electronics are connected and working properly. A poor contact can also cause this problem. Are you using brushed or brushless setup?