Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Oval, Larger Scales and More
GT8 Class--buggy-based on road electric! >

GT8 Class--buggy-based on road electric!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree17Likes

GT8 Class--buggy-based on road electric!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 09:12 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FangsCPO
It's actually on the 19th. As a Dad myself, this is quality time and where I would want to spend my Father's Day. Just my .02.
Ya. it is fathers day. But racers will race on what ever day thing are set for.. Race or say home Steve.. You will miss out on a big turn out for racing..
Old 06-14-2011, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This Sunday, KING OF GT8 Tshirt will be handed out to the winner of the A Main. OOOH DAAAYUMM!
Old 06-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by charlie_b
This Sunday, KING OF GT8 Tshirt will be handed out to the winner of the A Main. OOOH DAAAYUMM!
Now that is nice...
Old 06-14-2011, 11:09 AM
Tech Regular

I was just on the nitro GT side and found out some net stuff on the rule of the body.

I just want to point out a rule that states

Rear wing and/or spoiler/flap must be attached to the actual body. (No chassis mounted or “Buggy/Truggy” type wing mounts)

So now how is the IPANEMA body legal??? It states attached not molded in?? Just a quick not. I will make sure that the local track know about this.. So not does his body have to run in a different class??? or not at all??

http://usgtnats.sports.officelive.co...ventRules.aspx
Old 06-14-2011, 11:32 AM
Tech Elite

Mark,

Are you representing Mugen with that moron statment?

The "Gurney Flap" is attached to the body.

Who do you think wrote our rules?

Whats your game jerkoff, looking for a fight?
Old 06-14-2011, 11:34 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Mark,

Are you representing Mugen with that moron statment?

The "Gurney Flap" is attached to the body.

Who do you think wrote our rules?

Whats your game jerkoff, looking for a fight?
Nice mouth.. Want some soap for it..Keep this PG...

Nice way to deal with things...
Old 06-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Tech Elite

Nice mouth?

It took you 10 friggen days for you to come up with your California State papers and you come on here like you think your're somebody. I bet they were fakes!

You started this, how far do you wanna go with this jerkoff?
Old 06-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Tech Elite

Old 06-14-2011, 11:56 AM
Tech Regular

Nice mouth?

It took you 10 friggen days for you to come up with your California State papers and you come on here like you think your're somebody. I bet they were fakes!

You started this, how far do you wanna go with this jerkoff?
It was only one day... Nice try....And you tried to take me to the cleaners on shipping.. 60.00 Is more then twice what the shipping office you told me to check it with.. And I know it is about 20 tops to send a box like that.. I do it all the time.. Man you try to make a extra $$$ on every thing.. Go away little boy!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Oh goodie. I just sent people from another class and forum to these GT threads...

Old 06-14-2011, 12:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mark the Hammer
I was just on the nitro GT side and found out some net stuff on the rule of the body.

Rear wing and/or spoiler/flap must be attached to the actual body. (No chassis mounted or “Buggy/Truggy” type wing mounts)

So now how is the IPANEMA body legal??? It states attached not molded in?? Just a quick not. I will make sure that the local track know about this.. So not does his body have to run in a different class??? or not at all??

Mark, you wrote this... why?

Is this from you alone or are you representing Mugen?
Old 06-14-2011, 12:30 PM
Tech Regular

Mark, you wrote this... why?

Is this from you alone or are you representing Mugen?
Why do you keep asking about Mugen??? I run the cars and I put this up for every body to see what the rules you posted have and how you want to call people names for just posting the rules and asking if that does not make the body legal or not legal??

You have to make it a personal!!!

The nice part is every one gets to see how you realy are.. True colors come out!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 12:54 PM
Tech Elite

OK readers, does this look like he's asking a question or do you think he had an agenda?

Now he is trying to back track on his statments.

The rules I wrote are very clear and the word FLAP is clearly stated.

Bear in mind he's in the R/C industry and can't sell our products, lol
Old 06-14-2011, 01:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

whoaaaah!!!

Let's NOT.

As far as the spoiler/gurney flap on the warrior body, It IS indeed mounted on the car. There are no buggy mounted wings, that I've seen running with our group.

There are indeed rules established for the GT8 class across the country, but I believe they were put in mainly for the nitro cars.

In SoCal, we have a small group of racers trying this E class. We have yet to define what rules we are gonna go by. So far, it's been run what ya brung and we're having a great time doing it. If and when the class grows, IMHO, that is when we will need to establish a spec/open class. I believe most are running open anyway as 95% of the racers are running some sort of conversion. Although there may be more, I'm only aware of the GTP2E as a box kit GT8E car. So until then, I hope we continue to show up and run this class with the run what ya brung attitude. When the amount of participants grows to the pont that classes be seperated, we can tackle it then. For now, lets just continue to have fun!!!

Of course this is just my opinion and will ultimately be decided upon by the race director. Either way, I'm racing the GT8E class.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Tech Master

Ya. it is fathers day. But racers will race on what ever day thing are set for.. Race or say home Steve.. You will miss out on a big turn out for racing..
I believe you read it wrong, I'm going and I consider a good "Quality" Father's Day, a day that is spent RC Racing. My Spanglish may have confused you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.