Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Oval, Larger Scales and More
GT8 Class--buggy-based on road electric! >

GT8 Class--buggy-based on road electric!

Like Tree17Likes

GT8 Class--buggy-based on road electric!

Old 10-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Perfect that's exactly what I have!
Old 10-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Tech Champion

What time is the practice / race Charlie?
Old 10-11-2010, 01:35 PM

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

9am practice racing start at 11

Last edited by snrscion; 10-11-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You are actually gonna show???? I will make sure I take pic as proof!!! It's gonna be a good day indeed!! So now, it looks like we have 10!
Originally Posted by Raman
What time is the practice / race Charlie?
Old 10-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by charlie_b
You are actually gonna show???? I will make sure I take pic as proof!!! It's gonna be a good day indeed!! So now, it looks like we have 10! Quote: Originally Posted by Raman What time is the practice / race Charlie? __________________ ''Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.''-- Thomas Alva Edison OC Circuit: http://socal.rcracing.com CFX Paintworks:www.cfxpaintworks.com Myspace.com/occircuit:http://www.myspace.com/occircuit |RCGT|HPI|HOTBODIES|SPEEDPASSION|HITEC |PARMA|SPAZSTIX|IWATA|RPM|PENGUIN RC|THUNDERPOWER RC|
Rofl.. I built this conversion for a reason lol.. So I might as well finally show up

Then again, after you see me drive, you might not want me to show up ever again lol
Old 10-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

for sale

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...fna-gtp2e.html
Old 10-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Tech Regular

You are actually gonna show???? I will make sure I take pic as proof!!! It's gonna be a good day indeed!! So now, it looks like we have 10!
I was planning on being there this Sunday. But.... I will have to run my DM1-S in Nitro form as I haven't done the BL conversion yet, is that cool? I know I'll get my A$$ handed to me but I'd like to run anyways. I'm hoping to have my BL conversion done by the Nov. race.

I gotta dust off my cars and remember how to drive them...... too much time spent with my "handlebar toys", LOL.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by omalley72
i just sent you a pm on this...
Old 10-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by danketchpel
I was planning on being there this Sunday. But.... I will have to run my DM1-S in Nitro form as I haven't done the BL conversion yet, is that cool? I know I'll get my A$$ handed to me but I'd like to run anyways. I'm hoping to have my BL conversion done by the Nov. race.

I gotta dust off my cars and remember how to drive them...... too much time spent with my "handlebar toys", LOL.
Heya Dan...the class is called GT8 so anything goes until we get enough to separate the class. It has been a while since u ran with us. Seems like this class is bringing back the FUn racers!!!!
Old 10-12-2010, 10:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Hey Charlie are there transponders available? Mine is broken and that would be the only thing stopping me from showing up. Otherwise I am there.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:06 AM
Tech Regular

Heya Dan...the class is called GT8 so anything goes until we get enough to separate the class.
Cool.

I've been planning on doing a BL conversion on one of my 1/8GT cars (either my IGT or the DM1-S) for some time but held off because the class participation was so sketchy. I didn't want to drop a bunch of coin into a car with no class to run. Now it seems like with all the BL converted cars and the new GTP2e there is renewed interest and participation so it's time to pull the trigger. I'm hoping it's a class that will stay strong for some time as the cars are a blast to drive and very rugged.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:34 AM

Yeah no problem Run What You Brung. RWYB
Old 10-12-2010, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by TYLORD
Hey Charlie are there transponders available? Mine is broken and that would be the only thing stopping me from showing up. Otherwise I am there.
Yeah Charlie has house transponder.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by TYLORD
Hey Ty,
We have 20 ambrc house transporters available for free for all racers. We got you back!
Old 10-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Tech Adept

Don't worry Dan. You will be surprised how well the nitro version will do.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.