Originally Posted by jrz93
k i was gunna do that as well as i have 2 losi buggies
did u use the losi shocks? i see the rc4less springs?!?!?
what is the part # for the body mounts kit?
please post pics when done please!
I converted a 1.0 with Losi's E Conversion.
Being that you're so close to Corona, you should come out next month on the 3rd sunday. We should have about 3-4 of the losi conversions running. Hope to see/race with you. Good luck with your build.
For springs I went with RC4LESS's Short Springs
for the Losi. They are shorter than the shortest Losi springs, and do not put a bunch of preload on the shocks in order to get the desired ride height. Not to mention they are a perfect fit and work awesome!
Below are the parts you need from the L8ight. Prices pulled from www.losipartshouse.com
(1) front shock tower LOSA1717 (alu) $14.93 or LOSA1718 (graphite) $24.99
(1) rear shock tower LOSA1738 (alu) $15.95 or LOSA1739 (graphite) $31.95
(1) set of front shock bodies LOSA5401 $24.89
(2) front shock shafts LOSA5411 $7.95
(1) front bumper set/body mounts LOSA4466 $9.95
(1) front bumper (foam) LOSA4467 $10.95
(1) Your choice of body, wheels and tires.