R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 07-12-2011, 11:43 PM   #2461
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *1speedy View Post
Kcunamay:

After reading your post I would like to point out a few things.

You say you have ALSO sent jspeed a PM but my PM box has nothing from you why is that

If you would go back JUST A FEW PAGES you will find all jspeed does is tear down EVERYONE that doesn’t agree with him or run his products and call racers a hand full of names but you single me out??

You blast me for sticking up for your fellow racers?

My posts on this thread can be counted on 1 hand, yet you feel a 1500 word post on pointing out how I am throwing gas on the fire is wrong are you kidding me?

I have at least 3 PMS from people on this thread thanking me…

I also could don’t care what bodies, tires, chassis, championships or batteries people are running. I'm just glad they are running!

Would have thought someone of your caliber would have pmed me b4 putting me on blast but whatever I have thick skin.

#1 Rule Have Fun
Hey brada....no need for thick skin It wasn't an attack on you and no need for you to CHOOSE to take what I said personal. Although you can if you want to also. lol.

You either get what I was saying or you don't. Either way, we can agree to disagree.

I will PM you with my response's as I won't contribute to junking this thread any further.

If you were to ask anybody I race with, they'd tell you that your # 1 rule is how I spend my race days.

Cheers bro, PM coming your way shortly.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:21 AM   #2462
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to charlie_b Send a message via MSN to charlie_b Send a message via Yahoo to charlie_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcunamay View Post
Hey brada....no need for thick skin It wasn't an attack on you and no need for you to CHOOSE to take what I said personal. Although you can if you want to also. lol.

You either get what I was saying or you don't. Either way, we can agree to disagree.

I will PM you with my response's as I won't contribute to junking this thread any further.

If you were to ask anybody I race with, they'd tell you that your # 1 rule is how I spend my race days.

Cheers bro, PM coming your way shortly.
Jai is a stand up guy. If he didn't enjoy this, he wouldn't race 4 classes on top of pitting for his 4 kids so they can race too.

THe problem with the internet is someone will always take something said harshly because we are not sure what a poster's TRUE intentions are.

I hope we seriously can overcome this cuz "Hating" on one person and posting it just gives that person more fuel for their fire. That and you are indirectly promoting their products if you have not figured it out yet.

I will say this one last time...Guys, lets cut the HATERAIDE, ignore and DO NOT respond to people you don't like, answer questions to legitimate questions, and ENJOY this hobby.

See all my GT8 Brothers this Sunday! I have some more Sweeps to test!
CFX Paintworks:="https://www.facebook.com/CFXPaintworks?fref=ts
|HITEC|PARMA|PROTEKRC|SWEEP|IWATA|RPM|AMAIN|CREATE X/WICKED/AUTOAIR PAINTS|TEAMASSOCIATED|REEDY
charlie_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:22 AM   #2463
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Put me in Charlie! Time to get back on top! Gonna be turning it up a notch this Sunday @ Hobby Town Corona! Aaron knows exactly what I'm talking about! The rest will have to wait and see this Sunday!
RC Passion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:28 AM   #2464
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to charlie_b Send a message via MSN to charlie_b Send a message via Yahoo to charlie_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Passion View Post
Put me in Charlie! Time to get back on top! Gonna be turning it up a notch this Sunday @ Hobby Town Corona! Aaron knows exactly what I'm talking about! The rest will have to wait and see this Sunday!
Oh boy! Are you gonna make a "Come from Behind" win again? HMMMM
CFX Paintworks:="https://www.facebook.com/CFXPaintworks?fref=ts
|HITEC|PARMA|PROTEKRC|SWEEP|IWATA|RPM|AMAIN|CREATE X/WICKED/AUTOAIR PAINTS|TEAMASSOCIATED|REEDY
charlie_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:20 AM   #2465
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie_b View Post
Jai is a stand up guy. If he didn't enjoy this, he wouldn't race 4 classes on top of pitting for his 4 kids so they can race too.

THe problem with the internet is someone will always take something said harshly because we are not sure what a poster's TRUE intentions are.

I hope we seriously can overcome this cuz "Hating" on one person and posting it just gives that person more fuel for their fire. That and you are indirectly promoting their products if you have not figured it out yet.

I will say this one last time...Guys, lets cut the HATERAIDE, ignore and DO NOT respond to people you don't like, answer questions to legitimate questions, and ENJOY this hobby.

See all my GT8 Brothers this Sunday! I have some more Sweeps to test!

thx brada. Even bigger thanks for the continued support providing the venue's that allow me to spend a great day with my family and friends. You're always appreciated.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:25 AM   #2466
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Passion View Post

I see you Jerry!!! Can't wait bro! You mounted that nitrous bottle as well eh? I like how you can run a 2650kv, 6s and gear it to the moon and still have cool motor and esc temps. I use the 3rd channel to squueze the juice onto the motor and esc. Can't wait to show you guys!!!

If I could only figure out how to prevent my car from melting the body from the ludacris speed I'd be okay. hahaha

I still remember when you laid the smack down bumping from the B to tap us in the A as well.

*note to self* Accidentally blast Jerry into the bushes at WOT.

See you and the rest of the SD crew on Sun.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:05 AM   #2467
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR Graphite View Post
No problem man, I don't have a problem with your body it just how you cut it out trying to get all the advantage out of it.(CHEATING)

hahahahahaha!!! It's the only way I can keep up with you bro! I had to do something.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #2468
Tech Master

Wow!!! I'd better bring the popcorn, looks like it's going to be a great show. I hope by San Diego Compadre doesn't catch on fire again but it allowed me to sneak into 3rd place last time. No bueno for him!!!
OBR/TR Core Team Driver
TLR Team Driver

Last edited by FangsCPO; 07-13-2011 at 08:56 AM.
FangsCPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:33 AM   #2469
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FangsCPO View Post
Wow!!! I'd better bring the popcorn, looks like it's going to be a great show. I hope by San Diego Compadre doesn't catch on fire again but it allowed me to sneak into 3rd place last time. No bueno for him!!!
Burn baby burn....... Let the smoke trail run..... Puff the back until it pops..

Hope you all have fun. I will be at a Off road race this week..
Mark the Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #2470
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Damn, you guys have it going on out in Cali.

I hope to be out there this September for some Mazda P.R. events, and I am definitely bringing my GT with me!

You may think you know what you're talking about, but the only person you're fooling is yourself - Wild Bill Massey
WildBillMassey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:33 PM   #2471
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillMassey View Post
Damn, you guys have it going on out in Cali.

I hope to be out there this September for some Mazda P.R. events, and I am definitely bringing my GT with me!
Don't just talk about it BRING IT!!!!
Mark the Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:56 PM   #2472
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

NEW OFNA DP8 BODY PART #31157 RETAIL 59.95

availability TBA.

Last edited by SNR Graphite; 07-13-2011 at 02:37 PM.
SNR Graphite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #2473
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

OOOH SNAPP!!!
CEASER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:15 PM   #2474
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Quote:

availability TBA.
Good stuff Steve. Whats the DP8 stand for? I can guess the 8 for 1/8 scale...
Old 07-13-2011, 03:40 PM   #2475
Tech Regular

Quote:

availability TBA.

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That body looks great! Looks like you guys merged the CLK and the McLaren body! Outstanding! Thank you guys for providing another option for our class and HELPING to GROW it further. See you this Sun. Can't wait to see it in action.