Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
velineon brushless power system low voltage shutoff. >

velineon brushless power system low voltage shutoff.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

velineon brushless power system low voltage shutoff.

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Default velineon brushless power system low voltage shutoff.

When I turn on the esc on the light is solid green indicating that this low voltage shut off is on. I know that this light needs to be red to indicate it to be off. How do I get this out of low voltage detection mode?
Old 06-27-2010, 06:10 PM
Tech Master

I think if the LVC cutoff is On you are in Lipo mode. On the VXL ESC it is built in. When using Nimh batts the ESC will work while LVC is enabled. To turn OFF LVC,press and hold EZ set button for 10 sec. LED will turn off then light RED, Also a "falling" musical tone will come from the motor.
Old 06-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Tech Rookie

when I press and hold the ez set button it flashes once, then twice, then three times and will keep doing that. Am I supposed to let go after 10 seconds or do I hold untill I hear the falling tone?
Old 06-27-2010, 07:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by eruhck
when I press and hold the ez set button it flashes once, then twice, then three times and will keep doing that. Am I supposed to let go after 10 seconds or do I hold untill I hear the falling tone?
When it blinks once,twice or 3x that means it is going into one of the 3 modes:Normal,Race, or Training. Hold it down till you hear the falling tone. To turn it OFF during Lipo mode (not recomended), Press and hold EZ set button for 10 sec. LED will turn "off" then light red. Also a "falling" tone will make noise from the motor. LVC is now OFF. Failing tone "OFF" rising tone "ON"
Old 06-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by bowl806
When it blinks once,twice or 3x that means it is going into one of the 3 modes:Normal,Race, or Training. Hold it down till you hear the falling tone. To turn it OFF during Lipo mode (not recomended), Press and hold EZ set button for 10 sec. LED will turn "off" then light red. Also a "falling" tone will make noise from the motor. LVC is now OFF. Failing tone "OFF" rising tone "ON"

Thank you very much.