Wiki Posts
Search

Need Lipos??

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 04:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Need Lipos??

Hyperion again has proved to be top notch both with their products but also their LOCAL support. Hyperion among many other RC products are distributed by Empire Hobby (located in AZ) A few months back... a new lipo went up in smoke after 3 cycles. One call to Hyperion and an email with some pics of the damage and they sent out a brand new pack within 3 days. I have since purchased a few more. I had nasty crash and tore apart one of the packs, keep in mind that there is no warranty against crashes, user error, or mishandling with any other company out there. I emailed Hyperion on Tuesday, they advised they have a low cost crash protection replacement program. They discounted a brand new pack to 40% off full retail, they just sent me an email confirming the new pack is on its way. Just wanted to share my experience with the electric guys. These guys are super friendly and reallllly good. A+++

Hyperion now offers ROAR approved Swift (hard packs) as well.

I'm getting awesome run times and great performance out of these packs!!