Yokomo R12

You're on Page 14 of 59
Go to
  • Quote: Hive springs... got them from windtunnel racing

    http://www.windtunnelracingproducts....p?cPath=42_202
    Thanks for the info They look interesting, how do they perform?
  • Quote: Thanks for the info They look interesting, how do they perform?
    They feel great on bumpy track but maybe its just my set up? I always run soft..... plus they look cool
  • Well, I ordered mine, but the tire and rims were out of stock.
    Did anybody try the yokomo tires yet?
    Whats comparable to a pink or magenta rear???
  • I believe that there is a complete set of 6 rims in the box, 6 front & 6 rears if I saw that correct on earlier pictures...
  • correct Joost! kit comes with 6 frt/rear but no tires. I am using crc but will convert the rear axle to 12r5.1 so I might be selling the unmounted yoke rims. Since one is already mounted I have 5 of both. I don't know how you guys can mount those foams and true it.... I hate mounting foam
  • Quote: Got my JR servo in the mail today

    Got busy and wired the car up.. now i need to paint one of the AMR's i got..

    So I've decided to start using the aluminum servo mounts instead of using double-sided tape for the servo. With servo mounts on my koPropo 951, I found out it does not line up with the servo holes its slightly large! What JR model are you using and is it a mini or micro? What is ther dimension? thanks
  • Quote: So I've decided to start using the aluminum servo mounts instead of using double-sided tape for the servo. With servo mounts on my koPropo 951, I found out it does not line up with the servo holes its slightly large! What JR model are you using and is it a mini or micro? What is ther dimension? thanks
    JR i've got in it is DS3421 called a "ultra torque mini digital servo" was $89 at amain from memory.

    Dimensions are

    height 1.02"
    Length 1.30"
    Width .58"
    weight 1.04oz

    I fit perfect between the posts.
  • Quote: I believe that there is a complete set of 6 rims in the box, 6 front & 6 rears if I saw that correct on earlier pictures...
    Comes with 8 of each enuff for 4 complete sets of tires.. but no foams.
  • Hear is the pic of the two axles ..one is the R12 and other is the speedmerchant..

    Yokomo R12-rc12r5.1and-r12-axles-001.jpg   Yokomo R12-rc12r5.1and-r12-axles-002.jpg  

  • This pic of the Speedmerchant axles on the R12 and comparing axles with out the tires

    Yokomo R12-rc12r5.1and-r12-axles-003.jpg   Yokomo R12-rc12r5.1and-r12-axles-004.jpg  

  • Quote: correct Joost! kit comes with 6 frt/rear but no tires. I am using crc but will convert the rear axle to 12r5.1 so I might be selling the unmounted yoke rims. Since one is already mounted I have 5 of both. I don't know how you guys can mount those foams and true it.... I hate mounting foam
    Been doing this a long time now and havent had any probs with it (at least not pro10 tires).
  • Any news here?
    How is the car performing (with a normal talented driver)?
  • Quote: Any news here?
    How is the car performing (with a normal talented driver)?
    Taking mine for its first run on wed night.. wanted to run it this weekend just gone but had a big off road trophy event to attend, defending my title from last year

    Just finished the body this arvo

  • Where is everyone getting their parts??
    I'm yet to come accross the first shop that has the lower whishbones of the front suspension on stock...

    Also, how are the yokomo tires doing?? Is there really nobody that knows?? Does Yokomo has a forum or anything that at least i can ask what compound/ shore I've bought before glueing them.
  • that has got to be one of the nicest wheel design for a 1/12th scale car in a long time. Looks almost like a 1/8th scale land missile.

Similar Threads