Right all, an update...
Basically, when I did the re-install, for whatever reason the copied across attachments went all screwy... so thats why when the re-loaded, all were corrupted
. I've tried numerous things tonight to sort it, and have now finally resorted to going through each and every post with an attachment and manually reloading. However... there are some posts where I don't have the files, so I'll be directly contacting the posters where poss to see if they can go in and redo... if thats you, look out for a mail soon..
I've disabled the site for the time being to allow me to get this done, will be down for the rest of the week, as it's gonna take a while to re-add the files... mostly likely be back up and running early next week.