Losi XXX-S

You're on Page 789 of 956
Go to
  • Hey guys, just wondering what everyones thoughts are about that new black drive belt? Does it seem to free up the drivetrain a noticable amount?

Thanks,

Blake
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Blakesrc
    Hey guys, just wondering what everyones thoughts are about that new black drive belt? Does it seem to free up the drivetrain a noticable amount?

Thanks,

Blake
    Yeah it works.
  • Best 20 bucks you can spend on the car.
  • ITS AMAZING
  • Hey James, I just ordered some gold Gram Lights 57S wheels, cant wait to see how they look
  • bling bling
  • thanks all . this is the best forum i have been on you all rock
  • REEDY FANS

I just bought one of the Reedy replacement fans to cool my motor a little bit; I have to admit that I don't know the first thing about hooking it up, but I did it anyway. My RTR is slowly becoming a G+ , so I still got the stock JR R125 2-channel receiver. It has plug-ins for batt., thro., and servo. The thro and servo slots are all used up ( for obvious reasons), so I figured I should use the batt. slot; but to no avail, the fan didn't turn on . So I checked over the fan's plug again (which I noticed from the jump didn't match up) and the plug doesn't have 3 metal prongs like my receiver has also says Futaba on it. I know I'm missing something here (as fu$%#*@ always), but someone point me in the right direction.
    THANKS

- jAYbEE
  • Hey on the shock pistons are 56 black or red? and same question for 57
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by HarshGuy
    Hey on the shock pistons are 56 black or red? and same question for 57
    pink/red is 56, black is 57
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Randy Caster
    Hey James, I just ordered some gold Gram Lights 57S wheels, cant wait to see how they look
    NICE!
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by JayBee
    REEDY FANS

I just bought one of the Reedy replacement fans to cool my motor a little bit; I have to admit that I don't know the first thing about hooking it up, but I did it anyway. My RTR is slowly becoming a G+ , so I still got the stock JR R125 2-channel receiver. It has plug-ins for batt., thro., and servo. The thro and servo slots are all used up ( for obvious reasons), so I figured I should use the batt. slot; but to no avail, the fan didn't turn on . So I checked over the fan's plug again (which I noticed from the jump didn't match up) and the plug doesn't have 3 metal prongs like my receiver has also says Futaba on it. I know I'm missing something here (as fu$%#*@ always), but someone point me in the right direction.
    THANKS

- jAYbEE
    It should just turn on when you plug it in. Make sure the pins are in the right spots on the plug.
  • on the fan take wires and go to the motor that way when your
    on the gas the fan is on and when your not it doesnt drain your batt
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by tom235
    on the fan take wires and go to the motor that way when your
    on the gas the fan is on and when your not it doesnt drain your batt
    So what you're saying is, take the pos. and neg. wires off of the fan and solder them to their corresponding terminals on the motor? To me, this sounds like it'll work, but DaMN, I'm looking for a cleaner install. All-n-All, if there's no other fixes I'll go with it
    THANKS MAN

- jAYbEe
    PS- Who's Next
  • that the best way i now . and the cleanest alot less wire