Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ING RACNIG TIRES , HELP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Tech Rookie

Default ING RACNIG TIRES , HELP!!!!

I just received these tires but i cannot find any info on them online beside one rc store in japan. the company name is "Innovation of the Next Generation" and the tires are 32r , i tried them outside for two turns and the stuck on the ground better than my 4 month old sorex set that as obvously had its life. I will test them this sunday and let you folks know the difference compared to a new set of orions 32c.

Does anybody have any info on these tires or has used them? i think they are from early 2000 or late 90s who knows
Attached Thumbnails ING RACNIG TIRES , HELP!!!!-imag0055.jpg  
Old 10-22-2010, 04:15 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by composite
I just received these tires but i cannot find any info on them online beside one rc store in japan. the company name is "Innovation of the Next Generation" and the tires are 32r , i tried them outside for two turns and the stuck on the ground better than my 4 month old sorex set that as obvously had its life. I will test them this sunday and let you folks know the difference compared to a new set of orions 32c.

Does anybody have any info on these tires or has used them? i think they are from early 2000 or late 90s who knows
i did some testing on them several years back when a friend was going to be the importer of the tires here in the US. they were a decent tire. held up well to wear. if i remember correctly about .3 sec per lap slower than Sorex.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Tech Rookie

So wats the whole story did they ever start selling in the USA ? Are they still in production , what happen?

From my experience so far i like em a lot more than the orions because they are much mote easier to mount and glue compared to the orions. Also ur correct. The compound seems much more durable and solid than the orions.