Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How many....

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 12:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default How many....

How many different graphite chassis's are there for the TC3. I am only really interested in ones with an upper deck. I would also prefer to keep all the cells on one side... but that isn't that big of a deal. When you say one, could you please give me the whole name of it... no abbreviations, unless it is the way it is. So for example if its a Super Rocket Blaster Brand Chassis, don't list it as a SRB Chassis. (thats a fake name btw) Thanks once again, you guys rock.

P.s.: if you know the estimated prices for each that would be cool to... and heck since you've gone this far, maybe you could give me a good link with a lot of TC3 upgrade stuff on it.
Old 04-23-2004, 01:32 PM
Tech Regular

Default How many....

new threads will Committed88 create that could be answered in the TC3 thread?????
Old 04-23-2004, 03:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default guess I'm lazy

Sorry, didn't really feel like sorting through the 9 gazillion posts, but thanks for the reminder... and sorry that I bothered you so much with the "new" post that you felt the need to say something about it, instead of taking the time to name one the chassis kits. Don't worry though you can feel cool now...

SO I guess to the rest of you out there... who don't mind things being brought back up... becuase who really cares how many post there are on a post forum.... could you please let me know.

Btw Headbanger your cool.
Old 04-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Tech Master

Is it just me or does anybody sense any sarcasm in that???