R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 05-21-2010, 09:01 AM   #91
Tech Master

Again, not to hijack the thread - I checked everywhere in IFMAR - 1350g in 2wd and 1450g in 4wd.... Where did you see the IFMAR weight??
Trinity, Destiny, Ko Propo, Hobby Wing, Ulti Racing Tires, Protoform, Zenon Racing, Pivothead, Vizon, TQ Wire & Hella Graphics
Josh Cyrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 03:12 PM   #92
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by syndr0me View Post
Is it too soon to pat myself on the back for the blinking LED spec profile idea? I took a lot of *ish for it back in December!

I see an SPX on the list with no mention of what profile. Is the one with reverse timing free? Also, no mention of the GTB's Novak flashed with new firmware that added timing. You might ask them about that.

I have a feeling my SXX SS will be back in the car before long to prepare for some similar ESC rules for IIC. Interesting changes are afoot.
I had this question as well...which profile so we have to look for on the SPX. Also when will ROAR's deadline be for all the ESCs be compliant with the LED light identification. Many of the ESCs on the list do not yet have this and some don't even have the version of firmware listed available to the public yet...like the v208 for the Tekin RS.
InspGadgt is offline   Reply With Quote