10-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Join Date: Jul 2007
I recieve my Sakura Zero "Gear Diff Conversion kit" ^^
I mount the gear diff, no problem, place it in the rear with many spacers (nearly 3 mm) but problems starts with the dogbones... There is NO DIRECT FIT as written before!
The ball of the dogbones is too big to enter the 3Racing outdrives... I bought Sakura dogbones but the central articulation is too small to accept the HB part!
Blades have the same width, so I have to dremelize the outdrives, for 0.3 mm...
In the front, I just mount a Sakura Spool pulley (after having made three holes)
So, to summarize:
- Order Gear diff, diff spacer, front spool gear
- Mount the gear diff
- Add spacers to perfectly place the diff
- Then remove them and make the outdrives holes 0.3mm bigger
- Make three more holes in cross in the Spool pulley
- Mount HB blades on the rear , adjust your belts and let's go!
And don't forget that the internal ratio is no longer 39/20 but 38/20...
If this could help somebody...