R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2012, 10:28 PM   #4441
Tech Elite
 
transplantlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago, IL/St.Petersburg,FL
Posts: 2,073
Trader Rating: 43 (98%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadersing View Post
This is what I got from a Chinese RC forum. Most detailed leak so far.

So is this car coming or is all hype wanted to get a HB car to run in the NATS race here in chicago.
__________________
IM A SURVIOR OF A DOUBLE ORGAN TRANSPLANT KIDNEY/PANCREAS...PLEASE BE A ORGAN DONOR TO GIVE LIFE TO OTHERS!!
transplantlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:21 AM   #4442
Bar
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 345
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo90uk View Post
See my changes above mate, give them a try and see which way it goes for you. PS less rear toe actually take rotation away.
my tyre ware is usually pretty even, very little grooves on the front tyres.
I use MR additive.
I have a gear diff i can try which is probably what i will try first, but will certainly give some of the other things you mention a go should this not give the desired effect
will let you know how the changes go john
thanks
Bar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:31 AM   #4443
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 92
Default

I will be at Bedworth for the next Clubmans round on the 8th, down on the 7th for practice. Will see how the setup goes then, may need a small tweek or two but should give you a good base to work from
Jo90uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:26 AM   #4444
Tech Master
 
theatriks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,619
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by transplantlife View Post
So is this car coming or is all hype wanted to get a HB car to run in the NATS race here in chicago.
Apparently thats the new car and its suppose to be released in the middle of July.....but thats all ive heard so far .
theatriks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:55 AM   #4445
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 990
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theatriks View Post
Apparently thats the new car and its suppose to be released in the middle of July.....but thats all ive heard so far .
Hi,

Yes, this is the TCXX and we are still looking around middle of July-early August for the rellease.

Hiro Kasuya
HPI racing/HB
Hi-LowBlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:52 AM   #4446
Bar
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 345
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo90uk View Post
I will be at Bedworth for the next Clubmans round on the 8th, down on the 7th for practice. Will see how the setup goes then, may need a small tweek or two but should give you a good base to work from
Will see you at the clubmans then Jon
Bar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:20 AM   #4447
Tech Elite
 
Fred Hubbard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Inglewood, CA
Posts: 2,681
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-LowBlow View Post
Hi,

Yes, this is the TCXX and we are still looking around middle of July-early August for the rellease.

Hiro Kasuya
HPI racing/HB
__________________
Goodwine Racing - RC America - XRAY - HUDY - Sanwa - Motiv - GravityRC - BN Racing
Fred Hubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:38 AM   #4448
Tech Champion
 
Korey Harbke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 6,070
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

I've been waiting for it to hit the shelves. I'm waiting to make my comeback after graduating college :P
__________________
Apex RC - Prospec America - Awesomatix USA - Roche RC USA - Protoform - AVID - Xpert - Sweep - Slapmaster Tools - Hebiki Design Works - Turtlemaster Racing - Seattle RC Racers
Korey Harbke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:39 AM   #4449
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 1,832
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard View Post
Hey Hub,

Looking for a new ride?????

Art
__________________
Team Powers, SMC ( www.smc-racing.com the only place to order your batteries online.), Awesomatix, Gonzo Paints, BN Racing
www.TeamPowersUSA.com

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
Advil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:00 AM   #4450
Tech Champion
 
Korey Harbke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 6,070
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

He lurks in here all the time :P
__________________
Apex RC - Prospec America - Awesomatix USA - Roche RC USA - Protoform - AVID - Xpert - Sweep - Slapmaster Tools - Hebiki Design Works - Turtlemaster Racing - Seattle RC Racers
Korey Harbke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:41 PM   #4451
Tech Elite
 
transplantlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago, IL/St.Petersburg,FL
Posts: 2,073
Trader Rating: 43 (98%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-LowBlow View Post
Hi,

Yes, this is the TCXX and we are still looking around middle of July-early August for the rellease.

Hiro Kasuya
HPI racing/HB
Hiro,

Thanks for the info.
__________________
IM A SURVIOR OF A DOUBLE ORGAN TRANSPLANT KIDNEY/PANCREAS...PLEASE BE A ORGAN DONOR TO GIVE LIFE TO OTHERS!!
transplantlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:14 AM   #4452
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 92
Default

Hiro...will that change again as it was meant to be March release date , just getting itchy feet as i need to buy a new car soon as my TCX is a few years old now.

Cheers
Jo90uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:25 PM   #4453
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tynemouth, UK
Posts: 9
Default

I'd like to run a shorty pack in the future and this new TCXX doesn't appear to have anything which will secure a shorty pack in place very well, or allow one to be moved about (to balance the car).

Missed opportunity by Hot Bodies? or maybe they're thinking about selling
a shorty pack chassis for it, at a later date?
gibletmcshannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #4454
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England, lincs
Posts: 317
Default

hi all. basicly stoped racing 3 year ago last had a TC and loved it so..

just got my hands on a new tcx and after some help.
i am looking at what set up to run on the front eg spool and driveshafts. what would people recomend been looking at the specR DCJs and the hb one which would be best? i cant stand chatter lol. and is the kit spool anygood?

then other bits to buy for it? gear diff etc am looking to make a bit of a list then order it all up.so anything of use to me would be good. i have searched on hear but therse so much info its crazy.

and finaly has anyone got a set up sheet for low/medium grip outdoor tarmac track,as i seem to have forgoton most things. will be running mainly boosted 13.5. on sorex 32s

thanks for any info
bob33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:34 PM   #4455
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Somerset, UK
Posts: 106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob33 View Post
hi all. basicly stoped racing 3 year ago last had a TC and loved it so..

just got my hands on a new tcx and after some help.
i am looking at what set up to run on the front eg spool and driveshafts. what would people recomend been looking at the specR DCJs and the hb one which would be best? i cant stand chatter lol. and is the kit spool anygood?

then other bits to buy for it? gear diff etc am looking to make a bit of a list then order it all up.so anything of use to me would be good. i have searched on hear but therse so much info its crazy.

and finaly has anyone got a set up sheet for low/medium grip outdoor tarmac track,as i seem to have forgoton most things. will be running mainly boosted 13.5. on sorex 32s

thanks for any info
Hi bob
I run a tcx with Roche spool and tamiya 46mm drive shafts. Tamiya 3 hole shock pistons. 1.5 degree front block and pro4 front arms because there not as brittle as the tcx ones
That's all I find that's needed
markrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:18 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0