the car looks alot poorer than in the shot that i had presented.
- the aluminum c-hubs look nice on the complete car, and so do the vertical ball stud rears.
not so good:
- the chassis outline is hideous.
- the c/f plating on the bulkheads looks purely cosmetic, and bad at that.
- i had hoped that the chassis side mounting of the arms would change from that one piece design.
- the top plate is two part so that they could lower the larger/foreward section below the belt. looks good, but more opportunity for tweak.
i would like to get ahold of the front bulkhead, if the top plate mounting is lowered like it appears to be.
any ideas of where to pick this car up? or the parts?
again, well done rhes4.