R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 04-10-2004, 09:09 AM   #31
Tech Elite
Default Re: single and double wind

Originally posted by Committed88
Would someone explain that to me? What is the difference between single and double wind? And if one is the better, then why do they both cost the same?
bro diff. of the two is. single wind is more torque compared to double wind
rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 09:42 AM   #32
Tech Apprentice

i bought a ball differential set for my micro rs4 pt#72450, my rear end is all stock,when i put it on only the spur gear spun when i tried to go. CAN I GET SOME HELP
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 02:33 PM   #33
Tech Apprentice
Default I finally figured out how fast my car runs

So I figured it out. My car does 25mph (really was 23mph, but I figure there was some offness on the measurement) with a 20t motor. I think thats not bad at all. I really liked the Mini RS4 frame, but when and if I need replacements I don't want to have to hunt around for years trying to find them... so I am going to get an RS4 Pro 4 in the next few months. I know, I know, its a big jump, especially since I jsut got into it. But I'm hooked, and I will race as soon as I get back to the states.

So I'll buy the Pro4, now I have another question. What servo should I get for it. I'm not worried about ESC or motor, becuase I've got those figured out (or transmitter or reciever). I don't intend to race RIGHT AWAY, but I will be. Something to consider, is that the car will be using either a 10t motor or the Novak Brushless, so it will move. Any suggestions. My reciever and transmitter are Futuba with a J connector, if that matters.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Also does anyone know a site that has better prices for the Pro 4 than tower hobbies, and will ship to an APO address?

Attached Files
File Type: zip speedster1.zip (35.0 KB, 14 views)
Committed88 is offline   Reply With Quote