1/12 forum

You're on Page 1753 of 3052
Go to
  • Quote: all pre orders can be emailed to me at [email protected] we will need is your name,contact telephone number,and what you are ordering and we will contact you for payment when we ship out the products.
    Jason,
    That email address bounced back to me. Is that the correct addy?
    E
  • Keoni, Arluck, OD and the rest wish I could have raced. I had to settle for PB for Jeff and Brian. Just too much on the Real life side and Doug needed the help with the Track's side of Nats.

Arluck we'll see you guys in a few weeks I am taking the time to come down to hang and bask in my former TCS glory......
  • Quote: Jason,
    That email address bounced back to me. Is that the correct addy?
    E

huh,try my other shop address.it is [email protected]
  • i fixed the other link also.sorry about that
  • Quote: Keoni, Arluck, OD and the rest wish I could have raced. I had to settle for PB for Jeff and Brian. Just too much on the Real life side and Doug needed the help with the Track's side of Nats.

Arluck we'll see you guys in a few weeks I am taking the time to come down to hang and bask in my former TCS glory......
    Difuser make Jeff setup his own car and I might be able to catch him next time
  • E,

you got PM
  • Jason- thanks, that one worked. If you get a chance let me know if you got it.

Keoni- PM replied.

E
  • Preordered, let the waiting begin...
  • hey guys,

New to 12th scale racing... done everything else and doing everything else atm...

What brand make some of the best tires? also is their any tricks to know about for the RC12L4?

Thanx
  • Quote: hey guys,

New to 12th scale racing... done everything else and doing everything else atm...

What brand make some of the best tires? also is their any tricks to know about for the RC12L4?

Thanx
    We run Parma Pro 38s and like them very much. The rims are the truest and lightest you will find. For asphalt try Magenta rear and Purple or Magenta fronts. You can run the same on carpet or try the Grey rears
  • Well, their are a couple of brands that I know of. They are Parma, BSR, Jaco, CRC, and GRP. I know Parma and GRP use the same rubber, but I don't know about the others as far as the compounds are the same or not.

As far as the 12th scale tricks your best bet is to ask questions specifically and go to sites like http://www.markpayneblog.blogspot.com/ and http://home.sc.rr.com/mlufaso/rc/index.html to get some of the tricks. I am sure the other 12th scale gurus can shime in with their knowledge as well.
  • Quote: Keoni, Arluck, OD and the rest wish I could have raced. I had to settle for PB for Jeff and Brian. Just too much on the Real life side and Doug needed the help with the Track's side of Nats.

Dan you can be my PB at TCS Nats.
  • Keoni , good job at Nats thanks again for the cells lmk when you get some holy shit # cells
  • Quote: hey guys,

Thanx
    I would ask the 1/12th scale racers at your track about the tires, they will know what works and what doesn't. First thing I would do with a Bone Stock RC12L4 is perchase some new rear bulkheads either CRC or IRS, the ones that come with the 12L4 are rubbish. Also you may want to look at a conversion kit that uses damper tubes, there are quite a few out there, I know IRS has one as well as Hyperform.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone uses the IRS Damper Tubes, I noticed they use springs, any thoughts?
  • Thanks JB for recommending the IRS Center Shock, I picked one up from Jason, and man is it smooth , I would recommend everyone get one, they are sweet