Originally Posted by gonzo416
what is different or better on your 1/12 from say the crc t-force.
I'll answer this...A BMI 1/12th car is a lot more than just a chassis kit or conversion.
The differences are:
1. Higher grade quasi isotropic carbon laid up to Jason's specs.
2. Lighter proprietary rear pods that center the mass of the motor.
3. The chassis is narrower for less touch down in corners.
4. All the chassis edges are rounded out of the bag.
5. All the cell slots are perfectly beveled and smooth out of the bag.
6. The motor is 2mm lower for a lower CG and less traction rolling on carpet.
7. The top pod plate is lower than on any other car for a lower CG.
8. The battery position range starts out further back for better performance on asphalt.
9. You get the parts to run damper tubes or damper plates in one bag(in testing the damper plates are ALWAYS faster)
10. It has a custom 2 screw damper post...no more spinning AE plastic damper post.
11. The damper post springs are custom wound and sized and Jason specs (They have to be shorter for the lower top pod plate).
12. Everything is tied together in a visually pleasing way. Jason obsesses on making the car look like a work of art. For example, the rear lower pod fits and flows into the main chassis and there are very few straight lines on the chassis.