R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #91
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 62
Default TF6

Mike, kyosho is trying to figure out a cost effective way to bring it in. I will let people know when it will come in.
__________________
Kyosho America, Peak Racing, Kopropo, Gonzo Paintworx, Prime Racing Fuel, Team Trinity, Novarossi Engines.
jeff B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:24 PM   #92
Tech Elite
 
JasonC's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: oceanside ca
Posts: 4,098
Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff B View Post
Mike, kyosho is trying to figure out a cost effective way to bring it in. I will let people know when it will come in.
That is an easy question to answer. Lower the profit margin .....
__________________
#60 of the Original 100
If your not part of the solution
Your part of the problem !
JasonC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:08 PM   #93
Tech Master
 
mdowney's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,562
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff B View Post
Mike, kyosho is trying to figure out a cost effective way to bring it in. I will let people know when it will come in.
That would be awesome. I try to run all Kyosho kits and I've been thinking about getting a TC so the TF-6 was very interesting to me. Keep us updated!
__________________
Mike Downey
--
I try all of the RC kits and usually race at Tacoma RC Raceway
mdowney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 08:40 PM   #94
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Northern Va
Posts: 507
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Any news about this car?
M3dreamin2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:48 AM   #95
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 2,514
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

If anyone is interested, I have a TF6 that I built and raced once. I have too many cars so I'm selling it for 400. I have a few spare parts. Not many. Comes with a LTC body too
DOTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:02 AM   #96
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 88
Send a message via MSN to Vasco C
Default

Today I recieved my new lipo chassis for the TF-6. Looks VERY good! 0,25mm thinner then the regular chassis so wil flex a little better.

h t t p://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs754.ash1/164590_1803441530006_1358907858_31998293_2706694_n .jpg

( I'm not allowed to post pics because I haven't reached enough postings yet.. remove the spacing between http and you'll have an url that lead to a pic of my car and the new bottom plate )
Vasco C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:16 AM   #97
Tech Addict
 
Thraex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco C View Post
Today I recieved my new lipo chassis for the TF-6. Looks VERY good! 0,25mm thinner then the regular chassis so wil flex a little better.

h t t p://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs754.ash1/164590_1803441530006_1358907858_31998293_2706694_n .jpg

( I'm not allowed to post pics because I haven't reached enough postings yet.. remove the spacing between http and you'll have an url that lead to a pic of my car and the new bottom plate )
Still running for GayM?!
__________________
Thijs van M[HPI/HB]
Thraex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:25 AM   #98
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 88
Send a message via MSN to Vasco C
Default

Ofc, rather gain then loose laptime on the straight
Vasco C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:09 PM   #99
sbs
Tech Apprentice
 
sbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Faxe , Denmark
Posts: 90
Default

You can bay kit and parts here: www.kyosho.de
__________________
Soren B. Sorensen

Team-manager
Empty Pocket RC-Team
Serpent S411 / Powered by EPRCT Motor Management
sbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:20 PM   #100
Tech Initiate
 
Fred.Nicholson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 42
Default

TF6 doing well at the TITC, there is a total of 4 cars in Mod, and after qualifing 3 of them in A final and 1 in the B final.
Also 1 car in open brushless (11.5) and he is in the A final
This small team is showing the potential of this car.
The grip on the track is insanely high and getting the balance right to have high corner speed and not traction roll is very diffulcult and all teams are struggling with this.
Fred.Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:44 PM   #101
Tech Initiate
 
Fred.Nicholson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred.Nicholson View Post
TF6 doing well at the TITC, there is a total of 4 cars in Mod, and after qualifing 3 of them in A final and 1 in the B final.
Also 1 car in open brushless (11.5) and he is in the A final
This small team is showing the potential of this car.
The grip on the track is insanely high and getting the balance right to have high corner speed and not traction roll is very diffulcult and all teams are struggling with this.
After 1st final TF6 placed 2nd 7th and 8th
Fred.Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:50 PM   #102
Tech Regular
 
xray09ACT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 280
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Well done to simon for being up the front good to see some aussies in the pointy end internationally.

I wonder if we can see this car hitting the Aussie soil anytime soon.

I guess its great that the car is doing well and drivers too.

However, I think its funny that you can't actually buy the car?
__________________
ACE Hobby Australia | Monaro models
TEAM Associated TC6 | LRP | LRP
TEAM Associated TC6 | Nosram | Nosram
TEAM Associated 12R5.1 | LRP | LRP
xray09ACT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:07 AM   #103
Tech Fanatic
 
aussierevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Brisbane Qld
Posts: 904
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

one raced last weekend at meakin in mod class....the car does look the goods and the red is a nice change as well.

if the price was right........
__________________
Speed Passion F1.
Hobbywing ESC and Motor, SMC Batteries
Meakin Park Club Member
Team ARGO RC - Like us on Facebook
aussierevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:55 AM   #104
Tech Initiate
 
Fred.Nicholson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray09ACT View Post
Well done to simon for being up the front good to see some aussies in the pointy end internationally.

I wonder if we can see this car hitting the Aussie soil anytime soon.

I guess its great that the car is doing well and drivers too.

However, I think its funny that you can't actually buy the car?
Simon is trying to resolve this problem with Kyosho for Aussie's to be able to purchase whlst he is at the TITC.
Hi goal is to have more TF6 in australia and I am sure something will happen in the not to distant futore.
Fred.Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:09 AM   #105
Tech Master
 
DirtyDog3375's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Queenslander
Posts: 1,897
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to DirtyDog3375
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred.Nicholson View Post
Simon is trying to resolve this problem with Kyosho for Aussie's to be able to purchase whlst he is at the TITC.
Hi goal is to have more TF6 in australia and I am sure something will happen in the not to distant futore.


we can live in hope.....

so far there are 2 in Brissy now.....
__________________
:::RCMaker.com.au:::Speedy RC.com.au:::
==========================================================
DirtyDog3375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SAFRA S'pore International R/C Championships, presented by HPI Racing, 4 - 6 Apr 08 Race Academy Singapore R/C Racers 156 04-08-2008 09:11 AM
kyosho tf-5 belt drive T Lawrence R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 22 04-03-2007 06:19 PM
Which is The best Shaft Touring Car:Kyosho TF-5, Yokomo LCG, Tamiya EVO 5, HPI Pro 4? yyhayyim Electric On-Road 13 07-03-2006 06:48 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:03 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net