Kyosho TF-6

Old 11-26-2011, 10:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zaraz
My deal with ordering the s411 is not hapening anymore, so going to order this kyosho, Does it come with a lipo chassis, or do I need to purchase it seperatly, also what else do I need to complete the car, I see all the car and they have a lipo chassis, is there a kit I can buy and not need to purchase extra parts, if so please can someone give me the part number, and also how is the car, compared to the s411, thanks
Also, when your ordering, following options are essential:
Geardiff (complete) TFW007 (or TFW-07)
Lipochassis, TF232
top plate 2.0 TF233

and a few spares:
front knuckles TF224
front casterblock TF225
front/rear arm TF226H
Old 11-26-2011, 10:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Arn0
This might do the job: http://www.petitrc.com/reglages/kyos..._GearChart.pdf

If any mistake, let me know.
Thanks for the link...
Old 11-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My deal with ordering the s411 is not hapening anymore, so going to order this kyosho, Does it come with a lipo chassis, or do I need to purchase it seperatly, also what else do I need to complete the car, I see all the car and they have a lipo chassis, is there a kit I can buy and not need to purchase extra parts, if so please can someone give me the part number, and also how is the car, compared to the s411, thanks
Hi

If you order from Chrissy Krapp's father in germany you get a lipo chassis and topdeck for €499 euros , plus i would buy 2 geardiffs and a selection of spares , arms , uprights , Chubs , belts.

Not that the car is bad BUT you live in the US so spares will be none exsistant !!!
Old 11-26-2011, 10:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

A lot of manufactures like to show support for their distributors. If you can order something cheaper directly from said manufacture then what would be the point of dist. ordering kits/parts to stock if no one will pay more?

Originally Posted by Highside20
So why does Kyosho America charge so much for any of their stuff
Old 11-26-2011, 10:54 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by transplantlife
Also, when your ordering, following options are essential:
Geardiff (complete) TFW007 (or TFW-07)
Lipochassis, TF232
top plate 2.0 TF233

and a few spares:
front knuckles TF224
front casterblock TF225
front/rear arm TF226H
And forgott not the Springs:
On Carpet we use in front Tamiya white / rear Tamiya blue. A lot of driver in Germany testing the Yokomo blue and pink on Carpet
On Tarmac we use 99% at time in front the HPI Gold or Pink and rear HPI Silver.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (95%+)

Originally Posted by sidecarphil1
Hi

If you order from Chrissy Krapp's father in germany you get a lipo chassis and topdeck for €499 euros , plus i would buy 2 geardiffs and a selection of spares , arms , uprights , Chubs , belts.

Not that the car is bad BUT you live in the US so spares will be none exsistant !!!
how do i order form him, thanks
Old 11-26-2011, 12:14 PM
Tech Master

how do i order form him, thanks
Add Christopher Krapp on Facebook and PM him mate
Old 11-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by stefan Köhler
And forgott not the Springs:
On Carpet we use in front Tamiya white / rear Tamiya blue. A lot of driver in Germany testing the Yokomo blue and pink on Carpet
On Tarmac we use 99% at time in front the HPI Gold or Pink and rear HPI Silver.
Yokomo springs ?????? thats a first !!! , We use HPI or Tamiya , Maybe Xray if the grip is low
Old 11-26-2011, 01:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SNIPR
A lot of manufactures like to show support for their distributors. If you can order something cheaper directly from said manufacture then what would be the point of dist. ordering kits/parts to stock if no one will pay more?
I hear what you are saying.

I just wish more distributors carried their product. AMain does a good job on the offroad side and some of the onroad, but Tower has not carried anything for years now. Just wish the support was there.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:30 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sidecarphil1
Yokomo springs ?????? thats a first !!! , We use HPI or Tamiya , Maybe Xray if the grip is low
Does anyone use the Kyosho springs? I've been using the HPI's, Silver/Silver mostly
Old 11-27-2011, 12:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I was out of R/C for a long time. Noticed a lot of off road Kyosho drivers to the area I relocated to. Went to Tower Hobbies and was shocked they no longer carried Kyosho. In fact they have dropped A LOT of manufactures for whatever reason? Not even Yokomo is available in the states sadly. Schumacher had a dist. in Tampa not far from where the Snowbirds got its start to begin with. Now Schumacher has pulled from the states as well.

I too wish there was more support, but curious to know why all the support that was there is non-existent now?

Originally Posted by Highside20
I hear what you are saying.

I just wish more distributors carried their product. AMain does a good job on the offroad side and some of the onroad, but Tower has not carried anything for years now. Just wish the support was there.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:10 AM

Indoors we usually go with Tamiya white/blue or HPI gold/silver. I like the feeling of the Tamiya springs better for fast/flowing tracks and use the HPI one's for a more technical/small track since they give a little bit more aggressive feeling to the car.

Outdoors I use HPI pink/silver or silver/silver for 90% of the time. Yokomo springs might work on fast/flowing tracks because they're progressive.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:56 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Vasco C
Indoors we usually go with Tamiya white/blue or HPI gold/silver. I like the feeling of the Tamiya springs better for fast/flowing tracks and use the HPI one's for a more technical/small track since they give a little bit more aggressive feeling to the car.

Outdoors I use HPI pink/silver or silver/silver for 90% of the time. Yokomo springs might work on fast/flowing tracks because they're progressive.
Hi, Vasco
I had there a question... Do you run the old Swing in front? TF05H
Old 11-28-2011, 10:12 AM

Hi Stefan,

No, as right now I run the standard arms in front. I still need to try the older long arms, but I think in pro stock the standard arms are pretty good.

When I've run the long ones I'll let you know how it went
Old 11-28-2011, 10:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

longer arm for open/mod class, standard for pro-stock.

kyosho in my opinion has been struggle with their own distributor in cali. leaving hobbico/great planes gave them more options but they didn't have enough inventory to provide sufficient supports to retailers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.