yours ready phil?
Old 09-19-2011, 10:32 AM   #152
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthijs View Post

in the car:

yours ready phil?
Ba5%*$d i am still waiting for my man to tell me they are in stock in his dads shop

Looks loverly , want 1 for the rear and 1 filled with putty for the front , what weight oil did you use ????

nice and not so heavy really
sidecarphil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:08 AM   #153
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidecarphil1 View Post
Ba5%*$d i am still waiting for my man to tell me they are in stock in his dads shop

Looks loverly , want 1 for the rear and 1 filled with putty for the front , what weight oil did you use ????

nice and not so heavy really
they should have them by now. In the rear I've started with 800. Got one for the front also, filling it with putty or kyosho 500.000, don't know yet, but won't use it untill indoor starts.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:09 AM   #154
Tech Champion

6grams of rotational mass per diff...wow.....is it really worth it when the aluminum spool is even lighter than the ball diffs ??????
bertrandsv87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #155
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertrandsv87 View Post
6grams of rotational mass per diff...wow.....is it really worth it when the aluminum spool is even lighter than the ball diffs ??????
shut up !!!!!!

have you seen what the SpecR diff weighs ??? why would i want an alloy spool in the rear of my touring car ??

go bother someone who cares !!!!
Old 09-19-2011, 11:29 AM   #156
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertrandsv87 View Post
you're talking about the front? don't know if its worth it, but I won't know until I tried it, do I? that's the fun of racing, trying stuff!
Old 09-19-2011, 07:51 PM   #157
Tech Champion

Most people run gear diffs front and rear. That's 12 grams more than if you used ball diffs front and rear ! If you change your front ball diff now to an even lighter spool, you get over 12grams less in rotational mass , understood .....Mr Side...phil of the N....lands !!! How are the dams holding up down there ???? The kyosho can't swim you know...lol...
bertrandsv87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:44 AM   #158
Tech Initiate

I lost a couple of the balls for the universal shafts. I bought my TF-6 used (in almost perfect condition) and was switching chassis plates. I didn't realise the balls were loose, only kept in place by grease. And when I found out it was too late.... I found a couple of the balls, but couldn't find them all. I'm still missing three.....

So where can I get some of these balls, fast? Our indoor track opened last sunday, and I'm really eager to try it..... help!

Tom
Norway
Old 10-05-2011, 10:59 AM   #159
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomEG View Post
I lost a couple of the balls for the universal shafts. I bought my TF-6 used (in almost perfect condition) and was switching chassis plates. I didn't realise the balls were loose, only kept in place by grease. And when I found out it was too late.... I found a couple of the balls, but couldn't find them all. I'm still missing three.....

So where can I get some of these balls, fast? Our indoor track opened last sunday, and I'm really eager to try it..... help!

Tom
Norway
same size ballsas the diff , change the diff balls to ceramic onesans keep the spares as driveshaft balls and dont lose them
Old 10-05-2011, 11:14 AM   #160
Tech Initiate

Quote:
same size ballsas the diff , change the diff balls to ceramic onesans keep the spares as driveshaft balls and dont lose them
Ahhh! I guess they are the same as in the diffs on my tf-5 as well ;-) i guess I'll be ready for next sunday after all!

Thanks for the tip!
Old 10-05-2011, 11:27 PM   #161
Tech Addict

Quote:
same here, lost one, was very happy to find some old balls from a diff...

Car was great yesterday on indoor carpet @ Mach. Tried some different springs combo's. Kyosho red are fine, tamiya blue en yellow not, Tamiya white/blue is ok, have to trie HotBodies gold/silver combo, thats what the fast xray from Steven was using Also some other settings, it's gonna be a long funfilled indoorseason!
Old 10-06-2011, 09:47 AM   #162
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthijs View Post
same here, lost one, was very happy to find some old balls from a diff...

Car was great yesterday on indoor carpet @ Mach. Tried some different springs combo's. Kyosho red are fine, tamiya blue en yellow not, Tamiya white/blue is ok, have to trie HotBodies gold/silver combo, thats what the fast xray from Steven was using Also some other settings, it's gonna be a long funfilled indoorseason!
my car was super fast last sunday there , i had enough of everything bairing in mind the track layout change and i dusty unused track , my set up wont change YET , did you try with the roll bars off ?? this helped me with rear grip
Old 10-06-2011, 11:19 PM   #163
Tech Addict

Quote:
my car was super fast last sunday there , i had enough of everything bairing in mind the track layout change and i dusty unused track , my set up wont change YET , did you try with the roll bars off ?? this helped me with rear grip
no, I've ordered a thinner swaybar, gonna try 1.2 front and 1.0 in rear. Raising the sups. blocks to 1.5 mm and 450 front and 400 oil in rear. Won't be on the track until next wednesday, weekend off to Antwerpen with the mrs...
Old 10-08-2011, 08:40 AM   #164
Tech Initiate

Default I need a little help.

Living in Norway is a pain when driving a TF6. Kyosho Norway don't have the car, nor any spares or support. I get my spares online, and that's really OK, as ordering Kyosho stuff from my local hobby shop takes a lot longer than ordering from Europe, Asia or the US online. The local shop hadn't even heard of the TF6.
What I need, and haven't found online except from Kyosho Deutschland, are some TF6 stickers for the body. Kyosho Deutschland don't ship to Norway, and they didn't even answer my kind request to buy a simple sticker sheet from them.
So I really need some help from a kind soul, living in a county they DO ship to, to order the sticker sheet and post it to me when it arrive. I will pay all up front by PayPal, so you can be sure you'll not be screwed.

I have too few posts here to be allowed to post links, but I'll send the link for the sticker sheet on Kyosho.de in a PM to whoever wants to help me out.

Thanks in advance
Tom
Old 10-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #165
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomEG View Post
Living in Norway is a pain when driving a TF6. Kyosho Norway don't have the car, nor any spares or support. I get my spares online, and that's really OK, as ordering Kyosho stuff from my local hobby shop takes a lot longer than ordering from Europe, Asia or the US online. The local shop hadn't even heard of the TF6.
What I need, and haven't found online except from Kyosho Deutschland, are some TF6 stickers for the body. Kyosho Deutschland don't ship to Norway, and they didn't even answer my kind request to buy a simple sticker sheet from them.
So I really need some help from a kind soul, living in a county they DO ship to, to order the sticker sheet and post it to me when it arrive. I will pay all up front by PayPal, so you can be sure you'll not be screwed.

I have too few posts here to be allowed to post links, but I'll send the link for the sticker sheet on Kyosho.de in a PM to whoever wants to help me out.

Thanks in advance
Tom
Can't you order from japan? Rc champ, send them an email.
defcone is offline   Reply With Quote