Community
Wiki Posts
Search

reflex 12

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 04:27 AM
Tech Adept

Default reflex 12

Just bought a used one and wanted advice, setups and anything else you guys can come up with about this kit thanks Jermaine
Attached Thumbnails reflex 12-trinity-reflex-12.jpg  
Old 03-23-2004, 06:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

There are some good setups on the trinity site.

All you really need is some softer front springs ie(.18,.20..) and some VCS springs like Blue, and Red. The kit should have came with a silver and a Olive/Green spring. Also, some of the Factory drivers have been using the .075 Associated T-Plate, but you will have to test and see which one you like more. For Damper Lube try Losi Med Hydra Fluid if you can find it. Or you can try Mugen Silicon Diff lube 3000 or 5000 weight.

For a body, I suggest the Protoform Speed 12(now ROAR legal), it is excellent. But again you will have to test and see which one you like the best.

I just bought a Medium Stiff Steel T Plate and will be running it at the Carpet Nats. Did some testing with it, and the car felt better.
I hope all goes well, If not I will be using my friends Rugrat which is my backup plan(Thanks Jimmy! )
Old 03-23-2004, 07:03 AM
Tech Adept

great tips thanks