1. Is there a rear toe adjustment? (inboard or outboard)?
Every time we go to anything other than the 2º rear toe, we always go right back to it. Same with the camber link positions.
2. Is there a front inboard toe adjustment?
No there isn't.
3. By having only 2 camber link positions on the shock tower, does that limit the 'tuneability' of the car?
Many of the current cars only have one location w/ vertical studs and you can adjust the height only. We've found putting the inner camber link anywhere other than directly over the hinge pin gives inconsistent handling.
4. What size is the standard spur? (and what would you use in 64dp?)
Not 100% sure. Haven't got my car in yet.
I belive the biggest 64p gear that you can use is 118, maybe 120.
5. What size drivers are needed?
2mm for the hex screws, 2.5 for droop screws, 1.5mm, .050", 7mm for the wheel nuts. I think that's all.
6. What springs and roll bars come standard with the car?
The rubber tire car comes with the white springs (what the majority of the setups we've been running on asphalt use) and the silver sway bars.