Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Schumacher Corner >

Schumacher Corner

Schumacher Corner

Old 12-17-2001, 06:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Cornerspeed......a topdeck , how in the h*** do you do it ? You are a true tester for carbon. Try not to start this trend w/ the new car. By the way when are you goinr to come to Austin and check out my new carpet track?
Old 12-17-2001, 08:30 PM
Tech Addict

Ron Atomic is a dork,hey Ron its Alex Lopez,i need another huge favor,email me at [email protected] and i'll give you further details
Old 12-17-2001, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Kevin.... Thanks for taking the time to talk on Sunday, its nice to be able to share info. I hope to run the mission in every race next week instead of switching off between it and the Losi. I hope to have my oneway by then and I am going to try a couple of things suspension wise and of course try the 20 tooth pulley. I think with a little more time it will be our fastest car at trackside. Talk to you at the track. Ooops I almost forgot, I ordered a bunch of spare parts today and I was told that the upper arms are out of stock untill the new improved version comes out so I guess you know what part I will break first
Old 12-17-2001, 11:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Ron Atomic!!!

How have you been... I haven't seen you in almost a year, I bought your used Axis down in San Antonio, me and Neil used to come down from time to time from DFW to race. A while later you and Jon Hale raced dirt up at Mike's and I saw you a few times there. I've since moved back to NY...

Say hi to John for me... I miss the racing in Texas.

David
Old 12-18-2001, 02:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

One-way is available now over here! Can't wait to run the car. I have it ready to run for some weeks now, but still not have the time to go to the track
Old 12-18-2001, 02:32 PM
Tech Elite

Atomic-About time you made your presence on here. I was beginning to think that you thought you were too good to be on here.(lol).

Well I hit the brick wall at SoCal full speed 8 turn at end of striaght. A Tamiya mini cooper that zig-zags down the straight clipped my car in the air directly head on into wall. Broke upper deck, left steering lever, front lower bumper, and bent right front lower pivot screw. Other than that its been going well.

Me, go to Austin? When you going to so cal?

Hows the track? Ready to go? Hope for much success for you.
Old 12-18-2001, 04:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Trips....things are going good down here in texas. I open my hobby shop/carpet track on January 1st. This venture is actually shared by myself and David Joor. Things are hectic but worth it. Hope your enjoying NY.

Cornerspeed.........Stop picking on the on the mini cooper! I'd love to come out to socal but unfortunately i have other commitments as of Jan. 1st. Maybe if things are going good enough I'll see you at the end of March in San Jose.

Doodbro......You have any kits I can build I'm bored!
Old 12-18-2001, 09:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Default THIS CAR IS F**KING ROCK STAR!!!!!

DAMD I am IN LOVE WITH THIS CAR.... I asked it to marry me...but it didnt answer..... oh well... ne ways... this is my first schumacher... went through asociated, yokomo and HPI (the pro 3 is the worst car on the friggen planet! I would buy a traxxas over it... probably has less play in the supension and less flex too) LOL I love the adjustability, the percision, the fit and finnish, I love my mission, and can tell that I am gonna keep it for a while :-)....

Cornerspeed- sorry to hear about that, some drivers dont belong on the track ( at times I am one of them, hell we all are at times) we all have off days, good thing that parts will be avalible soon best of luck, hope to see you soon at socal

P.S.- ne body know how I can change my name.... dont want this tc3 badge ne more ----
Old 12-18-2001, 10:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Welcome to the fold. I had the same feeling you're having now when I got my first Schumacher (Axis 2). And having recovered from driving ill handling cars (Pro 3), I can say "Who is that sitting still in the middle of my line", while on the drivers' stand! Hope to join you with a Mission soon.
Old 12-19-2001, 12:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Default I am wondering

well I am happy that I have found a place where I can Praise shcomacher... and find the good guys in the hobby... there are alot of jerks out there...lol

does anybody know when the alloy upper suspentsion mounts and the alloy bulkheads and diff supports are gonnna be out?????????????????

Last edited by tc3driver; 12-19-2001 at 12:26 AM.
Old 12-19-2001, 12:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

Last I heard was January. But I don't know if that's including alloy parts.
Old 12-19-2001, 03:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Diff Tension

Curious about how tight you guys run your diffs. Or if there are set biased, one tighter than other, which one? Front tighter or rear tighter? Right now I have my rear diff tighter. I get good feedback from the car as to when its at its limit and am able to recover without taking to much of a loss time wise. I am wanting to make some adjustments at next practice session, need some ideas. Still a little fuzzy when it comes to diffs. All suggestions welcome.
Old 12-19-2001, 05:58 AM
Tech Regular

Yo..Atomic...David P and I have been talking about a trip to Cal for some racing...lets see, Florida in Feb, the cruise/races this fall, may have to road trip to the west coast to play with the Beach Boys for a couple of days...let Joor handle the shop for a day or two, and lets rock...or...Joor can come with...

Sounds like something we should put in the hat for one week in 2002....
Old 12-19-2001, 06:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

I got my kit last night and had it built in about 5 hours minus the shocks. It went together really well. I am going to run it tonight at S & N's. I'll let everyone know how it goes.
Old 12-19-2001, 09:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Diffs

Generally you want to run a tighter diff in the rear than in the front. A looser diff in the front will give you more steering. Never run the rear diff loose! Hope this helps! Personally I run mine almost at the same tension with the front just a little looser.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.