R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 12-06-2004, 06:03 AM   #8311
Tech Addict

Quote:
Hey guys... I've got a Mission1 headed my way, but am not sure if I'm getting a manual with it... anyone know if there's one online? If not, anyone have one I could pic up off of you?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Ron

I have the manual in pdf format if your interested. Shoot me an email at IslandBwoy@ToughGuy.net and I'll send that to you.

R.
IslandBwoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 06:18 AM   #8312
Tech Addict

Quote:
I just wanted to say thanks to Schumacher USA (Paul, Troy, and Adrian) for the support this weekend. My MI2 was unbelievable this weekend. Thanks for letting some speed rub off on me guys!!
On that note: I shared this with ART but not the rest of you guys. I talked to a couple of other guys that were having trouble w/ their cars this weekend and after meeting the Schumacher gang I tried to encourage them to sit with the team guys (xray, associated) considering I got sooooo much help and learned a lot just in the two days that i sat in the purple corner. They commented that the team guys that they have met for their respective cars were jerks amongst other things that I won’t repeat here. They went on to say that the Schumacher guys were pretty much the coolest set of guys they ever saw and that they were unbeatable (figuratively and literally ;-)).

Either way it showed the type of character the Schumacher has in its corner and I can now testify to that. So thanks a lot Paul, Troy, Adrian, ART. I learned a lot from you guys.

R.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:41 AM   #8313
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

It's been that way for years. What good is it to have a killer car without the team support.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:48 AM   #8314
Tech Addict

And its great!

on another note, i cant wait to see what schumacher does next. Creating a better car than the mi2 is going to be like trying to make a better invention than sliced bread ;-)
Old 12-06-2004, 07:57 AM   #8315
Tech Addict

BTW : Concerning the Futaba 3pk, does anyone have any insite as to why most team guys prefer to use the M8 over the 3pk? I was having some braking issues over the weeked and it was recommened that i got the M8 and pretty much run over my 3pk with my civic. Could this have been an issue with the motor and not the radio. Maybe my motor was more rpm than tourque and thus providing littlw to know breaking power.

Just a thought.
Old 12-06-2004, 09:02 AM   #8316
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by bigdog
win he just comes over and says I need power and I hand him the Brahma power. Sorry I hit enter to soon
Cool, ..yea I posted some questions on the Brahma thread (so I don't get spanked for going off topic on this thread) ...I'll be making an order today as soon as I get some answers on that one ...maybe if I get fast motors I'll be worthy of you slamming me
HarshGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 01:19 PM   #8317
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by rcshark
Adrain.

Your the best i put eveyone to shame i put to laps on the rest of the field! with your help the other day in 19 t set the track record by almost 2 seconds but i used a oneway and didnt use the breaks at all and it just pulled me around the track i never looked back! except in the main there was this on joker that was onfire he was almost as fast but i just out drove him!!!

Are you kidding me?? Who did exactly did you put to shame?? You ran against two other people and I broke 3 laps in...... So thats one other person........... And I would seriously like to know who this "joker" is. BTW-im the guy wthe the orange and blue Losi.
stumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 04:52 PM   #8318
Tech Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to rcshark

stumper,

I realy didnt mean to look like I was bosting, "but I was"
i thank that i might have over loaded my self! i was just trying to let Adrain and anyone else know that what kind of support thay are. Im driving the car I bought over 4 yrs ago and like it when I can drive it and it felt great to drive the other night and I was happy.

But i did give credit cause when I ran my 12 triple that needed rebuilt his 19 was as fast as i was and he looked great in the main. but when I put my 9 double in I was so fast and pulled all the way down the straight and drove around the sweeper easy. It was great to know that what Adrian told me,worked!

now I will race you wed. night and be a rival but the battle has to be on the track not here! With my 4 yr old axis!
rcshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 06:42 AM   #8319
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

TTT
Old 12-07-2004, 01:09 PM   #8320
Tech Addict

Anyone know where i can get modified chassis (thicker; narrower) for my missiong 1 and 2. I looked on bmi but they havent released anyhting for schumacher thus far.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:37 PM   #8321
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

You can get the Teemu chassis from Schumacher. It's both thicker and narrower.
Jon Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 01:37 PM   #8322
mo
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

For the Mi2, you can get the Teemu chassis (U2782). It is 2.5mm thick and 5mm narrower per side with a fixed battery location.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:49 PM   #8323
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

If I'm not mistaken, I thought Jason at BMI had done Mission1 chassis and had made at least a couple for the MI2...
I noticed nothing was listed on his site when I looked, but you probably want to email him...

R
AZ_Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 01:50 PM   #8324
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Say, anyone heard from Art Jensen in the past 4-5 days? Is he out of town/sick/???
I've sent him a couple of emails and haven't heard back in a few days now... just wondering!

Thanks!

R
AZ_Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 02:01 PM   #8325
Tech Master

Art was at a big reginal race this weekend.

BTW: BMI does have a Mi2 chassis in developement. I get to try mine out for the first time tomorrow.