11-14-2007, 12:28 AM
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Brisbane, Aus
Originally Posted by aus jd 2703
hey do the orion 32oo carbon spec lipo fit the mi3? just thought the plug might hit the top deck?
also i run low grip aphsalt so what will i probbably order with the car so far it looking like:
tungsten carbide thrust and diff balls
p dub bumper (ill need it)
quick clips for wheel base
then suspension arms (which ones?)
anything else? anything on this car break apart from suspension arms carriers and driveshafts?
also which are stronger the kit turnbckles and hinge pins or the titanium items? im not a good driver so strangth is more important than weight specially with lipo
i own a mi2ec apart from driveshaft there a great car but i havnt tried the new silver ones so ill wait and see
oh does any one have a pdf file of the full mi3 manual? cheers
- You don't need the sway bar kit - at Bris tracks it's either the kit bar or nothing
- stock hinge pins and turnbuckles are plenty strong enough
- If you want to experiment with arms, try the mid-flex arms, ut not the extra-flex
- Car ships with quik clips for wheelbase adjustment - so you don't need extras
- Manual can be downloaded here
If you go with an mi3, for Bris area tracks we are having very good success by sticking close to the 'chris ashton tarmac test' setup included in the instruction manual. It's a good place to start.
schumacher, speedpassion and more plus race blog at www.actionrc.com.au
twittering @ scottyg_rc