Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Schumacher Corner >

Schumacher Corner

Schumacher Corner

Old 08-10-2007, 07:55 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

The way I see it. (And I may be way off here) but running anti squat in the rear and anti dive in the front would make the car fight itself. Anti squat allows more weight to be transferred forward under braking and anti dive limits the amount of weight transfer to the front. So the two ends of the car would be fighting each other.

I'm not saying it's not worth a try during testing just to see how it feels. But I wouldn't put it on before your main thinking you're going to pick up .2's a lap.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

This is the setup I like to run at all the tracks I go to. (Asphalt) All I find myself changing is rear spring, front sway bar, going to spool and changing front droop.

Last edited by SRW141; 05-31-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
The way I see it. (And I may be way off here) but running anti squat in the rear and anti dive in the front would make the car fight itself. Anti squat allows more weight to be transferred forward under braking and anti dive limits the amount of weight transfer to the front. So the two ends of the car would be fighting each other.

I'm not saying it's not worth a try during testing just to see how it feels. But I wouldn't put it on before your main thinking you're going to pick up .2's a lap.
the more i read and research it seems like you run one or the other no to at the same time.. as far as hinge pin anges
Old 08-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by teammidget lilB
the more i read and research it seems like you run one or the other no to at the same time.. as far as hinge pin anges
Old 08-10-2007, 01:47 PM
PW
Tech Elite

Sup guys,

Today is my last day at Schumacher and just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone (team drivers & customers) I worked with throughout the years here at Schumacher. I will certainly still be on this forum causing trouble and helping when I can Hope to see most of you soon enough at the races!

Seaball..."Turtleneck"???
Old 08-10-2007, 02:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PW
Sup guys,

Today is my last day at Schumacher and just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone (team drivers & customers) I worked with throughout the years here at Schumacher. I will certainly still be on this forum causing trouble and helping when I can Hope to see most of you soon enough at the races!

it's been fun, sir. onward and upward, my friend. we'll meet up again...
Old 08-10-2007, 02:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PW
Sup guys,

Oh no not you too lol!! Pw thanks you for everthing what you done for me Hopefully i see you in the offroad(maybe?)
Old 08-10-2007, 02:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Good luck my friend. I hope you enjoyed all the fun I gave you with my god knows how many times being a team driver. Enjoy the new gig.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr

I don’t think it works that way. Otherwise it would be like saying that going up a rate on springs front and rear is going to make the front and rear fight itself. It’s just a different way of controlling weight transfer but more focused to a front to rear axis.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PW
Sup guys,

Good Luck and Thanks for everything!!

Marker
Old 08-10-2007, 07:29 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PW
Sup guys,

Hope to see you at Vegas still, sucks your leaving PW.. Definately gotta do what works out better for you tho.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Tech Champion

Good luck the new job PW. It's been great working with you the last few years. Thanks for all the help and support. I've learned a lot from you.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

It is definitely a sad day when PW leaves Schumacher. In my eyes Paul is/was/always will be Schumacher USA. I wish you the best bro and good luck with your new ventures. Hopefully I will banging doors with you next Spring. We're still on track for our move to Tampa.....

Rob Love
Old 08-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i gotta ask with pw leaving schumacher, does that mean he wont run the mi3 any more?
sucks to see him leave even way over here in australia he has helped me out.
good luck in your new ventures
Old 08-10-2007, 08:59 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

PW good luck at the new job. Really hate to see you go but you have to do what works for you. Someone will have a tough job to fill your shoes.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.