Schumacher Corner

You're on Page 1255 of 1849
Go to
  • I would start with Chris' setup that Marc linked in his post above. That should be a good place to start.
  • Ok. Thanks Marc & Jon. How do you think i'll have to modify the setup for a oneway for a small tight carpet track? Suggestions?
  • Quote: Ok. Thanks Marc & Jon. How do you think i'll have to modify the setup for a oneway for a small tight carpet track? Suggestions?
    Run the spool or diff on a tighter track and most times you are faster and more consistant. If you go with the 1-way go with heavier oil in the front and more rear camber....try standing the rear shocks up more and make the rear tie-rod longer and lower these are somethings I would try.
  • Thanks Kevin, Will give your suggestions a go, but i'm sure on our track a one way will be quickest. Cheers
    Paul
  • Hey guys, Adrian brought it to my attention my setup was wrong. The suspension spacing was off. Here is the updated setup

• Where has everyone mounted there arial i dont like the thought of it being where it is as per kit
  • That's something people are still figuring out. It seems like most of us who have the car so far run 2.4ghz so it's not an issue. If you look back a page or so, Ed (Mopar) posted how he mounted it.
  • Quote: Where has everyone mounted there arial i dont like the thought of it being where it is as per kit
    I just picked up a counter sink bit. I'm going to try reposition the mount closer to the receiver area.

I use 2.4Ghz too, but the Futaba system's antenna is not as short as the Spektrum.
  • wrong part
    Adrian

UGPM
  • Quote: Adrian

UGPM

Dear Adrian..

I really need your help in a racing matter. I will be attending a big race in June. The locals there are real fast. I need my MI3 asap so I can proceed to build and practice for this event. I'm known as The Dawg and plan to take a bite out of them.

Thanks for your help in this matter,

Dawg
  • Quote: Dear Adrian..

I really need your help in a racing matter. I will be attending a big race in June. The locals there are real fast. I need my MI3 asap so I can proceed to build and practice for this event. I'm known as The Dawg and plan to take a bite out of them.

Thanks for your help in this matter,

Dawg
    wuz up Tag c ya soon
  • I'm halfway there, hey Tag I thought you country folks went to bed around 8:00

Schumacher Corner-dj-pics-003.jpg  

• You've got more parts than I do. That is until I get my order this week.
  • Quote: You've got more parts than I do. That is until I get my order this week.
    WORD!
  • Kevin K
    the BULLS SUCK MAJOR A$$, you diss the heat pretty hard but our team is ole' as hell and star was hurt, like I said beating Miami was the bull's championship