R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2007, 08:45 AM   #18436
wyd
Tech Legend
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,059
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddins
Your all mad
It looks like someone sneezed over it!
Yes we are all going crazy. Should be mucus green!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Castle Creations (Since 2005)
Bumps & Jumps RC (One of the best racing facilities around)
ST Racing Concepts (STRC) Great aluminum upgrades for many brands.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around). Too many titles to list
Shout out to: Sticky Kicks, CR Graphics and Race Ready Products
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 08:49 AM   #18437
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 3,121
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to A. Rhodes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianM
A. Rhodes - Too much information dood

wyd - Thats how you edit a quote
I'll get you back
__________________
Retired from RC....
Quantum - St. Croix - Bass Pro Shops - XPS - Rapala
A. Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 09:01 AM   #18438
Regional Moderator
 
Darkseid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: At my computer, duh...
Posts: 9,033
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddins
Your all mad
It looks like someone sneezed over it!
Man, if your sneeze looks like that, it may be time for medical attention!

That Frog Green is sweet!
__________________
TLR 22...Tamiya F104...
Darkseid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 09:04 AM   #18439
Regional Moderator
 
Darkseid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: At my computer, duh...
Posts: 9,033
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

All I can say is Schumacher UK, please don't skimp on what ever method of freight you use to get them to the USA! Pull the Concorde jets out of retirement and get those things here in a few hours.

And before anyone says anything....Yes, I'm impatient! (I know...news flash)
__________________
TLR 22...Tamiya F104...
Darkseid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:09 AM   #18440
Tech Lord
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,919
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid
All I can say is Schumacher UK, please don't skimp on what ever method of freight you use to get them to the USA! Pull the Concorde jets out of retirement and get those things here in a few hours.

And before anyone says anything....Yes, I'm impatient! (I know...news flash)
I CANT TAKE THIS WAITING ANYMORE!!!! im gonna go out to speedtechrc and buy a TYPE-R at lunch!!!




just kidding. waiting sucks.
__________________
Hebiki Design Works
Custom R/C Vinyl Graphics & Apparel: Your gear, your way!
Web Design - Web Development - Logo Design - Graphic Design
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:10 AM   #18441
wyd
Tech Legend
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,059
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebiki
I CANT TAKE THIS WAITING ANYMORE!!!! im gonna go out to speedtechrc and buy a TYPE-R at lunch!!!




just kidding. waiting sucks.
And when you open the package and touch the plasitc parts wrapper you will break an arm and no racing for you.
__________________
Castle Creations (Since 2005)
Bumps & Jumps RC (One of the best racing facilities around)
ST Racing Concepts (STRC) Great aluminum upgrades for many brands.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around). Too many titles to list
Shout out to: Sticky Kicks, CR Graphics and Race Ready Products
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:27 AM   #18442
Tech Elite
 
yyhayyim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 3,424
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Talking

A few posts back, Schumacher USA was packing the kits. Everything should be in, including parts, as was posted. Hopefully the frist batch of pre-orders have gone out today from Tampa to Fasttrack? If not, then we'll be waiting till next week sometime for sure...I just sent Fasttrack a good deposit just in case...I have a feeling they are still packaging kits, and hopefully will get done early next week, ship to shops, and by next weekend many happy racers with new MI3's...aint this right Adrian/PW?
__________________
Yohan Hayyim [Associated RC10B4.1]

"Release the Kraken"
yyhayyim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:44 AM   #18443
Tech Champion
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,658
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

The kits are being packaged in the UK, not at Schumacher USA.
Jon Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:52 AM   #18444
PW
Tech Elite
 
PW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 4,350
Send a message via AIM to PW
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyhayyim
A few posts back, Schumacher USA was packing the kits. Everything should be in, including parts, as was posted. Hopefully the frist batch of pre-orders have gone out today from Tampa to Fasttrack? If not, then we'll be waiting till next week sometime for sure...I just sent Fasttrack a good deposit just in case...I have a feeling they are still packaging kits, and hopefully will get done early next week, ship to shops, and by next weekend many happy racers with new MI3's...aint this right Adrian/PW?
We don't pack anything here at Schumacher USA. All kits are packed and shipped complete from the UK.

Team Drivers attending the Reedy Race just received their kits and the rest of the kits will be in route to the USA very soon.

Can we get back to Q&A about the car itself and not the shipping
__________________
Paul Wynn

JConcepts - Team Associated - Reedy - XP - TSR Products - MIP - Stickit1
P1 Brand - "If it's only for fun; then take out the transponder?!"
PW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:56 AM   #18445
Regional Moderator
 
Darkseid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: At my computer, duh...
Posts: 9,033
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyd
And when you open the package and touch the plasitc parts wrapper you will break an arm and no racing for you.
Man, thats cold!
__________________
TLR 22...Tamiya F104...
Darkseid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:04 PM   #18446
Tech Champion
 
Kevin K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: In a land of mini-mighty mental giants
Posts: 8,805
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin K Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin K
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW
Can we get back to Q&A about the car itself and not the shipping
How long will it take for USP next day air to get from Tampa to Chicago?????

If I drive half way down will you meet me half way with my kit?????


Thanks
__________________
2013 USVTA World Champion of the World
MOTIV RC presents the Midwest All-Star Carpet Series....14th year running 2016/17!!!
USVTA National Championship....check it out!!!
Im only responsible for what I say NOT what you understand.
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:12 PM   #18447
Regional Moderator
 
Darkseid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: At my computer, duh...
Posts: 9,033
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin K
How long will it take for USP next day air to get from Tampa to Chicago?????

If I drive half way down will you meet me half way with my kit?????


Thanks
Ummm, I might be wrong, but I don't think thats what he was hoping for.
__________________
TLR 22...Tamiya F104...
Darkseid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:28 PM   #18448
Tech Elite
 
dawgmeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,452
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Hey Darkseid here you go I've ordered from them before will take no more then a week, I've would have gotten it but I've already paid for mine in the US, good hunting

http://www.microtechracing.com//prod...2F10TH+ON+ROAD
dawgmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:33 PM   #18449
Tech Lord
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,919
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgmeat
Hey Darkseid here you go I've ordered from them before will take no more then a week, I've would have gotten it but I've already paid for mine in the US, good hunting

http://www.microtechracing.com//prod...2F10TH+ON+ROAD
265 GBP = 529.6155 USD

i think ill wait.
__________________
Hebiki Design Works
Custom R/C Vinyl Graphics & Apparel: Your gear, your way!
Web Design - Web Development - Logo Design - Graphic Design
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:43 PM   #18450
Regional Moderator
 
Darkseid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: At my computer, duh...
Posts: 9,033
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Like Hebiki said, i think I can hold out! And I've already paid for mine too.
__________________
TLR 22...Tamiya F104...
Darkseid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Corner Dots anyone? RCGaryK Electric On-Road 19 07-03-2006 11:12 PM
On the Corner RC-HPI R/C Photography 0 08-02-2005 10:53 PM
Snowbirds Around the Corner scarecrow Florida Racing 20 01-27-2005 10:43 AM
1/12th Corner GT Racer Singapore R/C Racers 26 03-04-2004 06:59 AM
Shumacher Corner in Aus jamesbaxter_81 Australian Racing 6 01-08-2004 02:36 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:22 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net