Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Schumacher Corner >

Schumacher Corner

Schumacher Corner

Old 04-26-2007, 05:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mo
OK, the setup editable setup sheet is posted on www.gearchart.com . Enjoy.
Cheers, out of interest, is there a reason why the EC Carpet Towers setup sheet has too many holes for the shock towers

Thanks
Skiddins
Old 04-26-2007, 05:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Skiddins
Cheers, out of interest, is there a reason why the EC Carpet Towers setup sheet has too many holes for the shock towers

Thanks
Skiddins
The EC shock towers have more holes so I think the sheets reflect that.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

What he said. The carpet shock towers has more holes so the setup sheet reflects that.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Talking

I hope everything is on track...FasttrackHobbies is estimated to get kits in by by this friday, and ship them out this Friday for pre-orders...are we on track or maybe sometime next week seems more realistic?
Old 04-26-2007, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Racer X
What he said. The carpet shock towers has more holes so the setup sheet reflects that.
Yes, but the car has 5 holes@front and 6 holes@rear, the sheet has 6 and 7 holes respectively.

Skiddins
Old 04-26-2007, 10:01 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
I hope everything is on track...FasttrackHobbies is estimated to get kits in by by this friday, and ship them out this Friday for pre-orders...are we on track or maybe sometime next week seems more realistic?
This FasttrackHobbies thing is odd, and really only adds to the confusion surrounding the release. They have been steadfast in their belief that the date they posted is accurate. But everything that you hear from over in the UK says we still have a small wait ahead of us.

I......don't know. Maybe Fasttrack knows something we don't. Schumacher has been pretty quiet as of late on this issue, so maybe they're just trying to keep things quiet till the kits hit the shops.

At this point its pretty much just "wait and see". Not much else to offer other than that. We're all just like you, hoping things are still on track.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:14 AM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
WE (FAST TRACK HOBBIES) never told anyone that we would have kits this Friday. You emailed me asking how quickly we would ship the cars out once we received them. I informed you I would be more than happy to take yours to the post office and ship it out that same day so you would have it on Saturday since you live in Florida. At no point in time did I say they were arriving on Friday. If you look at our website the date on their still says April 30th. This as far as we know has not changed.

Tim Caporal
Owner
Fast Track Hobbies
Old 04-26-2007, 10:16 AM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Darkseid
This FasttrackHobbies thing is odd, and really only adds to the confusion surrounding the release. They have been steadfast in their belief that the date they posted is accurate. But everything that you hear from over in the UK says we still have a small wait ahead of us.

I......don't know. Maybe Fasttrack knows something we don't. Schumacher has been pretty quiet as of late on this issue, so maybe they're just trying to keep things quiet till the kits hit the shops.

At this point its pretty much just "wait and see". Not much else to offer other than that. We're all just like you, hoping things are still on track.
We (Fast Track Hobbies) have only posted what we were told. Not once did anyone from our company come on here and state differently. April 30th is what we were told and until we are told differently that date will stay on our website.

Tim Caporal
Owner
Fast Track Hobbies
Old 04-26-2007, 10:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Skiddins
Yes, but the car has 5 holes@front and 6 holes@rear, the sheet has 6 and 7 holes respectively.

Skiddins
Someone might have gone happy with the hole punch on the setup sheet and threw in an extra for good measure.....
Old 04-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FTTim
We (Fast Track Hobbies) have only posted what we were told. Not once did anyone from our company come on here and state differently. April 30th is what we were told and until we are told differently that date will stay on our website.

Tim Caporal
Owner
Fast Track Hobbies

Tim's phone is ringin' like crazy, so I knoe he want the kits to come as soon as possible so the madness can end..........ring ring
Old 04-26-2007, 10:47 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by FTTim

Tim Caporal
Owner
Fast Track Hobbies
Ummm...you might want to re-read my post, cause all I said was that you guys were sticking with the date you posted.

Not sure how thats any different that what you just posted...buuut...okay.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:54 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

the natives are getting restless
Old 04-26-2007, 12:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Is there going to be a carpet spec too?
Old 04-26-2007, 01:01 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by Hebiki
the natives are getting restless
Old 04-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Darkseid

I......don't know. Maybe Fasttrack knows something we don't. .

He was answering what you said. You said it was odd and adding to the confusion surrounding the release date, How is that if the date we have is aways been the same since day one and if you found a post with a different date from us please post it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.