Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 07:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Shrew
You lot over the water seem to have more info whats going on than we do in the UK.

Certainly it seems the staff that come on this forum are helpfull. Were all waiting for our new cars but its better we get something that correct not slapped together.
Exactly. Would you rather get the car and find the QC control problems then and have to wait for new parts to come out to run your Mi3? Or get this issue resolved now and get the best quality car possible the first time. Manufacturers can't win. They delay the release to stop unsatisfactory parts from getting into the kits, and people complain about the delay. If they let the kits go and be released at the original time, people complain about the quality of the product and you hear the "where's the quality control?" comments. Just sit back and relax. When the car hits the track, it'll all be worth the wait.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

I would rather continue to wait patiently. I remember a company a few years ago released a car that they new had problems and we the consumers paid the price.

Later,
Old 03-20-2007, 09:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Yup i had one of those to

I no its a pain in the backside as the season starts over here in 2 or 3 weeks i think not sure when yours starts.

I think the main point people over here have made is the fact some have sold there old cars ready for the new but it wont be here now for the start of the season. I still got mine

Ive never owned a shu before and to be honest didnt like the older cars but this one really looks class !!! Ive spoken to a fair few drivers who have been up close with the new car and ive not heard anyone say a bad word about it. So with a bit of luck it will be worth the wait
Old 03-20-2007, 10:21 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Shrew
I think the main point people over here have made is the fact some have sold there old cars ready for the new but it wont be here now for the start of the season.
Yeah, I made that mistake with that other car that you and Crash are talking about. And as anyone who was around that thread at the time knows I was highly pissed and wasn't shy about letting them know.

This time is a little different for me though:
-For one, I still have my other car which I had no intentions of selling anyway. This car is for another class, not a replacement.
-Two, I've got a soft spot for Schumacher cars...
-Three, to be honest, I wasn't really surprised to see this happen. Its happening more and more in the industry.
-Lastly, I've paid for the car in full, so I aint goin' nowhere!
Old 03-20-2007, 10:54 AM
Tech Elite

Ok, I give up, what was the other car that had QC problems?

I'm frustrated about the delay, but that's life.

I'll just have to bite my lip and wait patiently.

TO those that choose to moan, a specific delivery date HAS NEVER BEEN GIVEN, and everyone was warned that problems might still occurr.

If you've already sold 'last years' car to become a chassis whore you have no-one to blame but yourself, better get an RTR TA01 to kick off your season without spending.

Skiddins
Old 03-20-2007, 04:01 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

The delays that are happening are nothing like some others and still will be here in a few more weeks. If you look at it overall Schumacher has not been showing pics of this car for a year or close to so waiting an extra few weeks is nothing.

Besides I would rather have it right the first time.

Until then my EC is just fine and works great.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

I'm with you WYD, you should come out to mimi's this weekend and watch me destroy the comp with the Mi2... ...my car is on rails
Old 03-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Besides I would rather have it right the first time.
Thats the bottom line. There would have been alot more pissed off people if they release a less than perfect car to start off with and then have to send a part back and wait for the right part. It really is better for everyone (customers and Schumacher) to get it right first time.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:37 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Teacher
I'm with you WYD, you should come out to mimi's this weekend and watch me destroy the comp with the Mi2... ...my car is on rails
Good luck this weekend. Glad to hear it is dialed. I might stop down to watch but depends on the weather because if its nice I'm riding the cycle this weekend.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by The Teacher
Not as fast as mine

I told you, BSR Double pink rear and Double pink purple front
Old 03-20-2007, 07:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PW
Let me make something clear; this isn't the offical Schumacher thread and we do our best to answer questions about our product on this thread. I would venture to say we are the most active manufacture on this forum answering questions honestly and not giving BS answers like 2 more weeks!

Imagine that, you had to find out about Schumacher news from the Schumacher website Heck, most companies force you to only read there message board on their own website

Lastly; it's not anyones business to know why there is delays. Once again, we are probably the only company that actually gives you that type of inside info when the questions arise.

Congrats to Aaron Young for another dominating performance with his Mi2EC on the West Coast winning the 2007 Carpet Region 12 Race
Way to speak the truth PW. I will admit that the info is da shhhhhhhhh (I can't say that word) on this thread. Thanks for always being in my corner.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Well considering this is the first time the cars release date has been pushed back I'm actually pretty impressed. As far as I know there was only an issue on one of the parts so hopefully it is easy to resolve . I was just as disappointed as anyone else to hear it was pushed back though .
Old 03-21-2007, 04:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I would rather wait and not have problems. Like WYD said our Mi2EC's are working awesome. I just wish I had a carpet car for this weekend. Just to shake it up with Kling and Teach at the Mid Atlantic Carpet Wars. I will just have to settle racing Teach with the 1/12th scale.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Tech Master

Bring the Mi2EC anyways!
Old 03-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Exclamation car

come on April 30th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.