Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
How to choose 1:10 WGT PAN CAR >

How to choose 1:10 WGT PAN CAR

How to choose 1:10 WGT PAN CAR

Old 01-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default How to choose 1:10 WGT PAN CAR

I am so unfamiliar with this class? Do they have different driving style. I need something easy to drive. Thanks
Old 01-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You first need to say where you located? Second if there is a track around see what brands others are driving. Check the Local Hobby shop for parts support. You can drive a car without quick replacement parts available.Many of the cars out there use interchangealbe parts( like the Associated front ends).These cars are easy to drive and alot less maintenance than the Touring cars. If you were in Florida you could go to one of the state races and see what were are driving.
Me personnely- I've got a experimental Bolink Links car and a Darkside car. Go with the single cell lipo and 13.5 motor and get the Momba Max 1 cell ESC( very hard to get) and the smart boost from Novak.