Originally Posted by Yokomo_Ant3
Can this speedo be used with a mod motor on 1s lipo? I would be using a 4.0 in my 12th scale.. Reason i ask is that ive seen someone use an SPX for the same thing..I sometimes race it with a 10.5 and it is very slow with my SXX, for mod its great....Just wondering if the speedy can handle it?
Yes it can handle 1 cell without a rx pack.
Taken from Nexus.
SXX Stock-Spec Brushless Speed Control features:
- Dual ADPC Max Software. Independent adjustment of "Feel" and "Boost" for maximum flexibility and high power.
- Twin BEC. Constant 6V/3A output with 3.0V to 7.4V batteries. No need for receiver battery for 1S LiPo or 4-cell NiMH Batteries.
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3. Allows you to read the maximum internal temperature for both the speed control and motor.
- AutoCell System 2 (3.0V to 7.4V input voltage). Fully adjustable cut-off system for all types of cells.
- Extra Small Size. 30 x 34 x 21mm for easy installation in most vehicles.
- C3 Technology. Revolutionary Copper Core Cooling technology for lowest-running temperature.