Community
Wiki Posts
Search

XRAY XII LINK

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Tech Master

Default XRAY XII LINK

Does anybody know when this car going to hit the market? looks nice.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

Should be soon....
Old 12-28-2009, 09:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

LOU=Louisiannna?
LOU= The Loo, bathroom?
Old 12-28-2009, 10:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Wow Xray has always been known for innovative design but to see the XII resemble the rc12r5.1 or almost identical! Hopefully the build and quality will be far better than the associated ever since Thunder Tiger bought them out cause quality hasn't been great.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:58 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotdognobun
Wow Xray has always been known for innovative design but to see the XII resemble the rc12r5.1 or almost identical! Hopefully the build and quality will be far better than the associated ever since Thunder Tiger bought them out cause quality hasn't been great.
When has Xray ever done anything innovative? All they do is take the best working design on the market and make a high quality version of it.

Really all the link cars are essentially the same. Only the BMI and whatever that new Corally car is have anything really different about them.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by andrewdoherty
LOU=Louisiannna?
LOU= The Loo, bathroom?

St.Louis...
Old 12-30-2009, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wingracer
When has Xray ever done anything innovative? All they do is take the best working design on the market and make a high quality version of it.

Really all the link cars are essentially the same. Only the BMI and whatever that new Corally car is have anything really different about them.
The Corally is an R5 with Corally's rear pod on it, and the BMI is what it is.......

All the link cars look similar, but are far from the same. It's not like they're T-bar cars.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wingracer

I was going to say the same thing! They are just quality copy cats. The only true innovator that I really see is Team Losi.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mugen10

I was going to say the same thing! They are just quality copy cats. The only true innovator that I really see is Team Losi.
The 12th scale car in your sig is a direct descendent of the ORIGINAL link car, so I'd call it an evolution of the innovation. And Losi is so innovative they no longer support their innovative TC. I dunno are they making significant advancements in the 14th scale RTR crawler market?
Old 12-30-2009, 06:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Originally Posted by CypressMidWest
The 12th scale car in your sig is a direct descendent of the ORIGINAL link car, so I'd call it an evolution of the innovation. And Losi is so innovative they no longer support their innovative TC. I dunno are they making significant advancements in the 14th scale RTR crawler market?
Worm Gear diffs, diggers and who could forget the night crawler lights?

Back to the subject at hand the Xray 12r5.1.......

Old 12-30-2009, 07:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I was referring to the Losi 8ight buggy/ truggy and yes the TC which is nothing like the norm of the market.
As for what you guys are trying to express about the other products. It is a business and it boils down to what brings in a profit. They just happen to be moving in to a different market that is a more diverse and stable than building race kit for a select market.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yeh this is a silver (probably) over priced 12R5.1. not that I'm a huge fan of Losi, but their TC was alot different then what the market was at that time. Back to the XR-link car, they are just doing what the market is asking, kinda like AE, Kyosho, HPI, and Losi copying Traxxas with the core truck idea.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:17 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Well first race with the XII-Link car was pretty good at the Birds. I received my car on Friday before the Birds and got to run it one time here at home. Arriving at the birds the car felt pretty good but was very very aggressive. Ended up making some changes to Mine, Drew and Pauls car and overall was very good. I ended up qual 3rd in 17.5 and was running in 2nd for a while before tapping out in the Main. I did manage to set fast lap of the weekend though in the 2nd round before peeling a tire and handleing going away.

Overall we learned a lot with the new car and it should only get better.

EA
Old 02-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up Team XRAY XII Link Ceramic Bearings

Yes actually we just released the XRAY XII Link ceramic bearing kit. It is a full and complete bearing kit and on sale for $59.99 with FREE worldwide shipping.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCRjuanabbe
Does anybody know when this car going to hit the market? looks nice.
Arrived !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.