Originally Posted by old-man
1) Ball Ends
2) Front Swing Shafts
3) Rear Shock towers (with front diff caps!?!?!? Interesting
4) Front suspension arms
5) "C" Hubs
6) front knuckles
You found a good number of them! I am using Sakura knuckles tho (those held up surprisingly well).
During the last race I hit a board that was sticking out pretty hard. The hit managed to snap the aluminum swingshaft at the joint, split the plastic spool cup, broke a front arm, and snapped a ball connector on the bellcrank entring a sweeper at full throttle.
My other car is a 416 so I had a bunch of spares on hand to do some frankensteining:
1) Low Friction ball cups - the stock cups had a little too much slop for my liking
2) 46mm Steel Swing Shafts
3) Steel Spool Cups
4) Reversible Front Arms
5) 416 C-Hubs
6) Fluorine coated flanged sleeves & balls - Stock sleeves are too thin, too much slop in the 416 C-Hubs
7) 416 Rear Shock Tower mounted on a set of Sakura front bulkhead uppers - the tower has the center notch in case 3Racing ever releases the chassis balancing station
8) TRF Fluorine Shocks in the rear with Sakura caps & ends
9) TRF Short Damper internals and shafts in front with Sakura shock bodies, caps & ends - the short TRF shafts are a tad longer than the stock ones, gave me a bit more droop that was needed in front
10) Hard 5mm ball ends in the steeing bellcrank
I also have a front 416 tower and the other 2 TRF shocks that I will porbably try out this weekend. I'll see if I like it better than the short front/long rear damper setup the car has now.