Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Ask Paul Lemieux, RC America/MOTIV/Gravity RC >

Ask Paul Lemieux, RC America/MOTIV/Gravity RC

Ask Paul Lemieux, RC America/MOTIV/Gravity RC

Old 12-18-2009, 10:24 AM
Gravity RC

Originally Posted by Skitee
Hey Paul, Good luck with the new sponsor.

What motors will you be running now ?
Thanks!, Im not really sure yet what motors i will use. we will see.

Originally Posted by niznai
Ouch, Paul.
Could it be that hudy is the tool making company and Xray the car making company. It may be a marketing gimmick though. You know, you can't race for a company other than Xray and have Xray tools on your table. You can have Hudy tools though.
True, Hudy existed long before xray as a manufacture of tools and car parts for rc car companys. then came along Xray, instead of making it the Hudy car they started Xray.

Originally Posted by HarryN
grammAr!! grammAr!! With an A!!

Hey Mr. Paul, you are a damn good racer and wanted to congratulate you on your new sponsors. I know I am just a regular racer and all, but I figure I jump in and say grats!

Will you be in Maryland for the 2010 ROAR Nats in March?
LOL, Thanks on the support!. I will not be at the Carpet nats in march, Im getting Merryed (spelling lol) in march so i will be missing that one.

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
Hey Paul, congrats on everything. I'm taking my T3 out this weekend for the first time, going to try my hand in Mod . I'll be reaching out to you soon, until then, stay fast.
Cool, good luck. talk to you soon.

Originally Posted by rosko
with foam tire sedan what are some of the ways you would try and get more mid to exit steering with 4 deg blocks? can easily just put on some 6 deg but i like how the 4's feel. car has good turn in and good on power but of power thanks. alicia says hi
Hi Brandon, you can extend your ackermann post forward (the knotches), and that will give you more on power steering, also you may try tightening up your front diff also. those two things were always pretty effective for exiting the corner. Tell Alicia i said Hi.

Originally Posted by b-man777
Hey all: Congrats on the new sponsor Paul. With your move to thunderpower lipo will you still be running trinity/epic brushless or switching that as well? Since you use futaba radios have you tried out their new brushless esc? Thanks for the info and good luck in 2010

Hi, right now im not really sure whos motors i will run in the future, though i did still use my trinity mods at the last race. And I have not tried the Futaba speedo. Thanks, you too. Paul
Old 12-18-2009, 10:33 AM
Gravity RC

Originally Posted by Korey Harbke
Congrats Paul. You'll love the Thunder Power batteries! What do you plan to run for motors and ESC ?

-Korey
yea the batterys are definately top's. Honestly right now i have some NON Motor/speedo things going on. I dont want to get spread too thin, so ill let things settle down a bit before i consitter working with more companys.

Originally Posted by Hebiki
why dont you ask him if he wants to run ORCA sheesh.. dont have to beat around the bush.
LOL.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:12 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Paul. Congrats on your new sponsors. Also congrats on getting married. Hope to see you soon.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Congrats on your upcoming marriage!
Old 12-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Paul L
yea the batterys are definately top's. Honestly right now i have some NON Motor/speedo things going on. I dont want to get spread too thin, so ill let things settle down a bit before i consitter working with more companys.

LOL.
LOL. I was just giving you a hard time since it had already been asked a few times. Congrats man! Good luck on your new ventures.

-Korey
Old 12-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Paul,

What motors are yo gunna use?...Thought I would get in on it...LOL
Old 12-18-2009, 02:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Barry Baker
Paul,

What motors are yo gunna use?...Thought I would get in on it...LOL
Back off Baker, Paul what motors are you going to run, just post it here, I promise I won't tell anyone else.

(Just jabbing you Barry).
Old 12-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Default hey

cool man, congratulations on your rc success! I haven't racing in years....

I'm in Orlando, FL right now. you coming to the snowbird race? Tell Stogie I said hi
Old 12-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Be sure to put up a teaser post when you pick a motor sponsor, so we can all gather at 5pm and crash r/c tech like the last time Barry switched
Old 12-18-2009, 04:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JamesArluck
Be sure to put up a teaser post when you pick a motor sponsor, so we can all gather at 5pm and crash r/c tech like the last time Barry switched
That was awesome wasn't it!!
Old 12-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

DRIVA.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

LOL.
It must suck to be you. Good luck with the upcoming marriage. Does she know that you play with toy cars?
Old 12-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey Paul congrats on the new sponsors and marriage. Can you invite me to your bachelor party. When is the next time you will be at Trackside got the Xray working great just need some set up tips.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:19 PM
Tech Elite

LOL, Thanks on the support!. I will not be at the Carpet nats in march, Im getting Merryed (spelling lol) in march so i will be missing that one.

Oh, you will need all the merryment you can get if that's the case then.

Don't forget to put your better half on the sponsor list. That has the potential to bring merryment to an abrupt stop.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Where are you from in WI?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.