Originally Posted by mac853
Could somebody if parts of TRF416 and Fujin 211 could sharing together?
For example, if is possible to convert a 416 to M car with Fujin's parts?
I would say you can. Majority of the parts are similar. The drive train is essentially 416WE. The suspension components are only parts that are specific to Fujin. But of course the lower and upper deck are Fujin specific.
These are the parts that are the same;
1) Entire front and rear bulk head assembly.
2) Front one-way/spool
3) All pulleys
4) All susupension blocks except front-inside block. Fujin incorporates the steering rack slider.
5) Servo Mounts
6) Antiroll bar stoppers
7) Antiroll bar straps
8) All components of rear diff assembly
9) Front and rear body post
10) Front bumper mount - plastic part
11) Motor mount
12) ESC/Motor cooling ramp
13) Ball ends and cups
14) Inboard suspinsion pins (3mm x 46mm)
15) suspension ball
16) Centre gear mount assembly
17) Drive shaft "ears"
18) Front spool delrin drive cups and ring
19) All bearings
These are Fujin specific;
1) Shock towers
2) Steering rack is incorporated in the front-inside suspension block.
3) Drive Belts
4) CVD shafts, Fronts are 30mm - Same as M-03, Rears are 28mm.
5) Top and lower deck
6) Antiroll bars
7) Front bumper - Foam part
8) all turn buckles
9) outboard suspension pins(3mm diameter)
10) Rear hub
11) Front Hub
12) Front "C" Hub
13) front and rear suspension arms
I did a compare of the lower deck of 416(not WE or X) with Fujin, almost all the holes lined up. The holes that did not lined up, I would think that they are the 416WE version.
In fact I am also toying with the idea of aquiring a 2nd hand 416WE for conversion. The only thing that is holding me back are;
1) Will it improve the handling
2) Some parts of the Fujin are not on sale yet. i.e. shock towers, front knuckles, "C" hubs.
3) the price for a used 416WE is cost about a brand new Fujin
But if you got one hanging around collecting dust, you may want to consider.
Hope this helps