Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

This would have been a good APRIL FOOLS day post
rocketron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:10 PM   #32
Tech Addict
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Mugen10 Send a message via Skype™ to Mugen10

I really like my jrxs R but not sure if they will every dive in the onroad pool again. Maybe for some bashing.
Central Kentucky Racing
Xray T4
Mugen10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:08 PM   #33
Tech Champion
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Owen RaCing View Post
What about the short arm sweep, huge width diff, left to right balance due to difference in ESC- receiver weight, no support team..

Sure its cheap. But if your gonna invest in a car now. Why not invest in something where the team is investing back into the racers?

Interesting post.... Most modern touring cars including what is considered the number one TC have moved towards shorter arms in recent times.

The huge diff is no problem as you still use NORMAL length uni's anyway. The diff has THE BEST belt tensioner of any TC period. And to top it off THE BEST BELTS.

Electronic balance? You must be joking right? Do you still use Nimh?

Support team? Lots of people still use the proven setups that the former team drivers use. In reality every track and driver is different and you will always need to tune the car for yourself. No team driver setup will be perfect for you unless you drive on the same track in the same manner. The JRX-S type R thread has plenty of advice for getting the most out of this chassis and I can tell you it is easily one of the best (if not the best) chassis I have ever owned in so many ways. Its only single weakpoint is the rear diff IF you drive mod. I am hardly my countries best driver but I can run with any of them these days and easily leave behind the midfield competition of my past and its in a large part due to my current chassis (JRX-S type-R)

Its a fantastic car and parts are cheap and readily available. What more could you want.
Blade: Andro Treiber H 79g AN
FH: Donic Bluefire M3 Max Blk
BH: Donic Bluefire M2 Max Red