Advice on best Tamiya kit for street bashing
I'm a nitro monster truck guy who'd like to add a tamiya 1/10 electric to my stable. Here's the goals from a kit:
- main use on pavement. dirt is a bonus
- brushless and lipo friendly
- can go really really fast <grin>
- prefer kit since i've got a 2.4 transmitter already
- is current enough so parts aren't impossible to come by.
I'm completely lost at the the different tamiya kits and what's appropriate for what, so I'm looking for help. Of what i've read and seen, I like these 2 so far:
Recommendations,suggestions, guidance and lectures all highly welcome.