Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro Sensored ESC >

Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro Sensored ESC

Like Tree1Likes

Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro Sensored ESC

Old 12-29-2009, 07:08 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

after runnin this speedo, all i can hear is dolf lundgren as ivan drago in rocky4 saying....

'you will lose.'

R
Old 12-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
after runnin this speedo, all i can hear is dolf lundgren as ivan drago in rocky4 saying....

'you will lose.'

R

Now that's funny right there... Don't care who ya are, that's funny.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:47 PM
Tech Elite

So if I need to put on longer wire on the MMP.. What is the best way to Remove the bottom of the case?
Old 12-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

It's pretty much a sure win hands down if you get your car handling the way you like it.

I'm always confident on my car since I got this ESC cause I know that I can compete.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:55 PM
ira
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cyanyde
I don't think the magnet strength has anything to do with it. And from your previous posts, you seemed to have everything in correctly and have tested with different sensor cables and motors. I wouldn't discount the fact that your speedo may be faulty. Send it in to Castle and let them have a go at it....
According to Castle, the magnet strength has a lot to do with it. I'm still waiting on Castle to call me back with my findings, I'll keep all of you posted on this.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:42 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

With the current updates is anyone still having problems using it with the DX3R?
Thanks
Old 12-31-2009, 06:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default Set up help?

I just bought an mmp. I would like some set up suggestions. I am running on a dirt oval track with about a 50' straight away. I am running a 17.5 duo 2. Current gear ratio with my speed passion was 1.75. I don't know much about the mmp so any help would be appreciated.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yes its really fast. But their customer service is not. The least they could do is answer and email about a speedo I pre ordered on December 9th. I understand that when I ordered it It was not supposed to ship until early January but now after looking at their website it says mid February. If I have to wait until mid Feb. to receive it I want a refund due to the fact that it will have no use to me by then. But now they're gone for another 2 days for new years and my return time of 3-4 business days has turned into 10+ so far. The only reason I have been able to get anything form castle was buying from someone on ebay. I understand that castle is very busy right now, however hearing about other people that have received emails saying that their speedos have shipped or people that have at least received an answer to their inquiry makes you mad that you have yet to receive anything besides the email saying we may not get back to you in 3-4 business days.

Is it that hard to get one email answered inquiring about my order status on the mamba max pro I pre-ordered? Thats all I want.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I understand your frustrastion but It's holiday season so they need some time off too. Castle Customer Service is top notch.

Originally Posted by KHoff7
Yes its really fast. But their customer service is not. The least they could do is answer and email about a speedo I pre ordered on December 9th. I understand that when I ordered it It was not supposed to ship until early January but now after looking at their website it says mid February. If I have to wait until mid Feb. to receive it I want a refund due to the fact that it will have no use to me by then. But now they're gone for another 2 days for new years and my return time of 3-4 business days has turned into 10+ so far. The only reason I have been able to get anything form castle was buying from someone on ebay. I understand that castle is very busy right now, however hearing about other people that have received emails saying that their speedos have shipped or people that have at least received an answer to their inquiry makes you mad that you have yet to receive anything besides the email saying we may not get back to you in 3-4 business days.

Is it that hard to get one email answered inquiring about my order status on the mamba max pro I pre-ordered? Thats all I want.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Don't Hassle the Hoff!!
Old 12-31-2009, 07:40 AM
Tech Master

If you are talking about the 1S edition MMP you pre-ordered, I got mine from them yesterday. They are already shipping. You should get an email from them when they ship it. Being the holidays, they probably wont be shipping anything again till Monday.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

You ordered one in the frist run, from what I hear over on Hobbytalk those are still shipping on time, the Mid Feb now listed is for the second run.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:54 AM
Tech Master

I ordered the MMP back in early Dec too. But now the estimated arrival is going to be sometime in Jan. I wish Castle will hurry up and ship them out. With the new software out for the Tekin(which people claim is faster than the MMP), more people will jump ship if they can't keep the shelves stocked.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by redbones
I ordered the MMP back in early Dec too. But now the estimated arrival is going to be sometime in Jan. I wish Castle will hurry up and ship them out. With the new software out for the Tekin(which people claim is faster than the MMP), more people will jump ship if they can't keep the shelves stocked.
Yeah, I'm torn on which ESC to run in 1/12th this Sunday. Got the 1S MMP, but the Tekin RS is already in the car and I should be able to get the new firmware by then. Using the MMP will require an almost complete rebuild of the car to fit it in.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:15 PM
Tech Elite

So now with the Tekin software update, will the MMP be able to keep up?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.