Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

Xray T1

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 07:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by losirob
According to many, including XRay's own website, RCAmerica is the new distributor for XRay products.

Rob
Rob, everyone knows that already. I was wondering if anyone heard if Horizon has full or partial distributorship.
Old 10-13-2004, 07:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I dont know if they are distributors (Horizon Hobby) but they carry alot of the Xray Items, i ordered parts 3 weeks again and it came very quickly. It only took 2-3 day like they said.

I thought buying from them might be bad with this whole Xray Distrutor situation going on, but they came through.
Old 10-13-2004, 07:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Well I know Horizon still has alot of parts in stock. I have asked Horizon and they say they are still working on it . If you ask RC America they say no, they will handle it all. Go figure.... Seems that if they get Horizon as another dist. that would help them considering Horizon already has some many Shops already setup as customers. Guess we will just have to wait and see. We have already sent a order in to RC America and like everyone else we are waiting.
Old 10-13-2004, 08:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hmm, I'm lucky. I don't need any parts at the moment
Old 10-13-2004, 03:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by John Fontaine
Hmm, I'm lucky. I don't need any parts at the moment
You just jinxed it
Old 10-13-2004, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by promatchrcr
Well I know Horizon still has alot of parts in stock. I have asked Horizon and they say they are still working on it . If you ask RC America they say no, they will handle it all. Go figure.... Seems that if they get Horizon as another dist. that would help them considering Horizon already has some many Shops already setup as customers. Guess we will just have to wait and see. We have already sent a order in to RC America and like everyone else we are waiting.
That's what I figured. However a shop ownere here mentioned the Horizon thing to me. Perhaps she may be confused as the only shop that actually has parts at this time.
Old 10-13-2004, 04:55 PM
N4S
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Per the conversation i had with rc america , that is some what correct. Horizon set up an account through serpent and placed a large order for the parts they now have. Since then serpent is no longer the dist. for hudy/xray and rc america is. Horizon has not contacted rc america to set up an account. Thats not saying they wont , but as of yesterday they had not. I just hope customs gets off their a$$es and gives up the stuff................... I WANT MY FK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2004, 05:00 PM
Tech Elite

Xray m18t? any news? I started a thread on it to see if anyone knows anything on it.
Old 10-13-2004, 05:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default FK Glitching

Ok i know that this question has been asked a few times or so , and i have looked back and cant seem to find the answers
I have not long ago purchased fk and installed all electrics from my EVO-2 ( never clitched )
now my new FK Clitches like it is having a fit of some sort , i have tried changing the antena around , rerouting the aerial , inclosing the aerial from the receiver in fuel tube , but still no luck , if i put it all back into my EVO-2 all is fine

i am running 27 meg FM with Novak GT7 and either a P2K or Monster

Did Xray change thier carbonfibre in theFK to a more Metallic Fibre or is somone above giving me a hard time

all coments considered
Thank you
Old 10-13-2004, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: FK Glitching

Originally posted by war11x
Ok i know that this question has been asked a few times or so , and i have looked back and cant seem to find the answers
I have not long ago purchased fk and installed all electrics from my EVO-2 ( never clitched )
now my new FK Clitches like it is having a fit of some sort , i have tried changing the antena around , rerouting the aerial , inclosing the aerial from the receiver in fuel tube , but still no luck , if i put it all back into my EVO-2 all is fine

Did Xray change thier carbonfibre in theFK to a more Metallic Fibre or is somone above giving me a hard time

all coments considered
Thank you
Did you try changing motors?? Few people had a problem with the motors making glitchings let us know.

Jon
Old 10-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: FK Glitching

Originally posted by JDXray
Did you try changing motors?? Few people had a problem with the motors making glitchings let us know.

Jon
Cheers John
i have tried 3 motors in the car all Paradigm motors ,

Warwick
Old 10-13-2004, 05:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by N4S
Per the conversation i had with rc america , that is some what correct. Horizon set up an account through serpent and placed a large order for the parts they now have. Since then serpent is no longer the dist. for hudy/xray and rc america is. Horizon has not contacted rc america to set up an account. Thats not saying they wont , but as of yesterday they had not. I just hope customs gets off their a$$es and gives up the stuff................... I WANT MY FK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would explain a thing or two.
Old 10-13-2004, 05:09 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: FK Glitching

Originally posted by war11x

all coments considered
Thank you
Perhaps the positioning of the electronics has a lot to do from car to car.
Old 10-13-2004, 05:10 PM
Tech Elite

Did you set-up the Gt7 when you switched cars?? And did you try a 75 mhz radio?

Jon
Old 10-13-2004, 05:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: FK Glitching

Originally posted by Neil Rabara
Perhaps the positioning of the electronics has a lot to do from car to car.
Both cars have the same positioning / Location EVO-2 And FK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.