Like Tree3Likes

Xray T1

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 05:00 PM
Tech Elite

Old 09-30-2004, 07:22 PM
tornado

Originally posted by Neil Rabara
So the front universals and outdrives are the only Xray stuff on your car.
Yeah! these are the only parts from X-ray that can work on my yok. I'll be working on RC Lab's blades on the rear this Saturday.

Bryan

Old 09-30-2004, 07:25 PM
tornado

Originally posted by rough512
I'm guessing that he also had to replace the knuckle arms for the bearings to fit?
No my friend....everything else is stock except for the knuckles are direct yok upgrades. I kept stripping the original plastics stuff.....

Bryan

Old 09-30-2004, 07:34 PM
tornado

Originally posted by JDXray
Also Tornado- Where did you get those Rear UPrights? Those are nice they have like 4 different holes to put the screw in. Whats the advantage to each hole?

Jon
You mean the rear knuckles or the shock tower ? The knuckles are yoks standard part and the shock tower comes with the Rayspeed Chassis kit. Speedtech has them.

Those additional holes does give the advantage of quick changing the shock geometry, camber settings while dialling the car to a track.

Bryan

Old 10-01-2004, 03:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey Tornado,

I have seen a couple of cars including your that had a white cap on the wire going to there motor i guess. What is that?

Jon
Sorry for asking again, but no one anwsered it yet, and it was 2 pages back or so. What is that thing that goes to the motor?
Old 10-01-2004, 04:16 AM

Sorry for asking again, but no one anwsered it yet, and it was 2 pages back or so. What is that thing that goes to the motor?
Ferrit Magnet to reduce interference the motor produce. Yokomo also makes them, 2pcs per bag
Old 10-01-2004, 06:08 PM
tornado

Sorry my friend..... missed your question. Looks like pyramid beat me to it already. Thanks.

Bryan

Old 10-01-2004, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by Pyramid
Ferrit Magnet to reduce interference the motor produce. Yokomo also makes them, 2pcs per bag
Thanks Pyramid

Originally posted by tornado
Sorry my friend..... missed your question. Looks like pyramid beat me to it already. Thanks.

Bryan
Its okay thanks to pyramid, lol
Old 10-01-2004, 06:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by tornado
Yeah! these are the only parts from X-ray that can work on my yok. I'll be working on RC Lab's blades on the rear this Saturday.

Bryan
The RC lab's will work on the Hudy spring steel?
Old 10-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Pyramid
I was going to ask that question as well. It's good that you know what it is.
Old 10-01-2004, 06:46 PM
tornado

Originally posted by Neil Rabara
The RC lab's will work on the Hudy spring steel?
Well Rc Lab's blades are narrower and I'm sure they don't fit Hudy's spring steel shafts. I'm going to install those blades on the yoks' drive shaft to fit the rear. Wish I could use X-Ray's ball diff outdrives.....that'll solve all my problems. Anyway, I could still rely on the labs' blades as a compromise.

Bryan

Old 10-01-2004, 07:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

SO does anyone know the latest..... about the xray boxes? They still in customs or what
Old 10-01-2004, 07:34 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Corey Bernardo
SO does anyone know the latest..... about the xray boxes? They still in customs or what
Unfortunately someone posted, on X-Ray's forum, that they talked to RC America today and they are saying it's going to be another 10 days. I e-mailed them this afternoon. But, I have not heard from them. If it is going to be another 10 days before RC America gets the shipment then it will be the end of October before customers receive their shipments. I'm now considering ordering my FK from overseas. If I wait till the end of October, it will be 2 months since I last raced.
Old 10-01-2004, 09:37 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Hondaguy
Unfortunately someone posted, on X-Ray's forum, that they talked to RC America today and they are saying it's going to be another 10 days. I e-mailed them this afternoon. But, I have not heard from them. If it is going to be another 10 days before RC America gets the shipment then it will be the end of October before customers receive their shipments. I'm now considering ordering my FK from overseas. If I wait till the end of October, it will be 2 months since I last raced.
This is rediculous, did they state why they had to push it back another 10-days?? im waiting on some orders for over 2.5months now and im getting to the point where i cant wait any longer, i know most people prolly feel the same way as I but, i guess i could wait another 10-days. At least they are being truthful and saying its being pushed back...

lazy
Old 10-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Corey Bernardo
yeah my mates fk was taken by custums [posted to aus] and they had it for 1 month they said it had to mutch carbon to be a toy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.