Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

Xray T1

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2002, 08:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Sell your Mission......that's a great kit. Aahhh....what a great hobby we have, so many kits to mess around with.
Old 10-10-2002, 08:45 PM
Tech Addict

I love it but neeed the money for the xray only 200 its been run 3 sats of racing so everything is really new and a spur adaptor, oh forgot not a sale fourm

Thanks,
drew
Old 10-11-2002, 05:47 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Rick Draper
New parts pics are yup on MY TSN, new front casterr block for the c hub setup (6 and 0 degree), new front shocktower with 1 more set of holes further out and all the holes are lower so you can set the ride height higher without having to crank the threaded bit right down and alloy suspension balls for the std piviot ball suspension. Rick
The new caster C hubs I can accept......but the new front shock tower already!!!! Mario- I think your boys should do an exchange program for the old ones.....its too soon to be releasing new stuff for the NEW C hub conversion.....just points to the fact that Xray got it wrong the first time round!!!!
Old 10-11-2002, 08:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

seems to me the one that came with the c-hubs works fine as i get all i need out of it.
Old 10-11-2002, 08:37 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by dtm
The new caster C hubs I can accept......but the new front shock tower already!!!! Mario- I think your boys should do an exchange program for the old ones.....its too soon to be releasing new stuff for the NEW C hub conversion.....just points to the fact that Xray got it wrong the first time round!!!!
This one of the reasons why I left the Xray DTM I just got sick and tired getting the run around from mario with his screw ball games. He treates us like crap here in Japan and prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God they are so %$#% high its sick

If they get their act togethr they can have one hell of a team. Otherwise within a short period of time they might just die off.

Last edited by Usagi; 10-11-2002 at 08:41 AM.
Old 10-11-2002, 08:50 AM
Tech Elite

Why didn't he release the c-hubs in composite??? They don't have to be aluminum. I'd rather replace a worn composite hub with a new one then have to buy a new aluminum one because it got bent!!!!! Very pricey.... thats why I've held off buying the converstion.
Old 10-11-2002, 09:34 AM
Tech Regular

Its because they are getting greedy over there. Rember way back with the xray first came out? Mario and his " it took X number of molds to create the perfect part?" BULL PUCKS! Mario is Just a High Pressure man, just concern with making money! Metal part! wow did`nt he say arms and other high stress area where better off being made from composite? another Bull Puck statement, Ok, I know there are afew of you that love your xray and mario. But then there are a few really pissed off buyers that had it over their heads with his &'((.
Old 10-11-2002, 09:55 AM
Tech Regular

Usagi
If your so upset and have left X-Ray,why do you still grace us with your presence? You never offer anything productive but if there something to bitch about ,your first in line. If Mario didn`t offer this new shocktower you guys would be complaining that you wanted it.
As for not caring about the folks in Asia,do you think the cars leave Mario`s hands and go directly into yours? There`s people in between to complain about if you can`t get the parts you want or feel your paying too much.

Spend more time on winning and less on whineing.

Last edited by saints1115; 10-11-2002 at 10:00 AM.
Old 10-11-2002, 10:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Usagi, give it a rest and move on. You have started with attitude once before and it is getting old.
Old 10-11-2002, 10:23 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by saints1115
Usagi
If your so upset and have left X-Ray,why do you still grace us with your presence? You never offer anything productive but if there something to bitch about ,your first in line. If Mario didn`t offer this new shocktower you guys would be complaining that you wanted it.
As for not caring about the folks in Asia,do you think the cars leave Mario`s hands and go directly into yours? There`s people in between to complain about if you can`t get the parts you want or feel your paying too much.

Spend more time on winning and less on whineing.

Hum before you start with the " I am crying" statement think, I did buy the xray and was happy with the kit. I am one of the first batch owners to get on back 2001 march......... So I am a long time owner not short time..........
So stop with the insults.
Old 10-11-2002, 10:23 AM
Tech Regular

I'm not unhappy with the car in stock form...

I have the T1 and the EVO 2 and these hops ups are sort of coesmetic. No need to have them to go fast.

It's like just the other cars. If you like the cool factor or think it will improve your driving buy them. Sooner or later you'll find that's not the case.

No one is forcing us to get all the "new" stuff. In fact I got some of them and found no significant improvment.

Am I complaining that I spent the money?? No

I didn't complain when Yokomo released lot's of stuff after I got my MR4WE.

I just didn't buy it...
Old 10-11-2002, 10:27 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by RCCadet
Usagi, give it a rest and move on. You have started with attitude once before and it is getting old.
Attitude? come on!.........
Why do I look at this thread? Because I am wishing to see some daylight with my xray....meaning a reason to hope for resuming running the car.......... I will say it Again......... I am one of the first batch owners way before most got theirs. march 2001.......If I hated the car don`t you think I would have sold it by now?
Old 10-11-2002, 10:48 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Hobbytown Racer
Why didn't he release the c-hubs in composite??? They don't have to be aluminum. I'd rather replace a worn composite hub with a new one then have to buy a new aluminum one because it got bent!!!!! Very pricey.... thats why I've held off buying the converstion.
Rest assured...the alloy used for the C hub is extremely good quality....you will break a lot of other things on the car before these babies will bend!

Usagi- I have a first batch car too....I also had a second batch car (until I sold it!).......but this doesn't make me anymore of an authority in this forum than the next guy to post.
Old 10-11-2002, 10:51 AM
Tech Elite

A guy at our track has bent a few hubs. He was also driving the car with a 7 turn in it. He has since gone back to the Pillow Balls. I doubt we will have the same problems in the 19 turn class.
Old 10-11-2002, 10:52 AM
Tech Regular

I also own a first run car,I couldn`t care if you own fifty of them. There a difference between posting a concern about a car or offering ideas that we might learn from and attacking the business morals of someone who`s not here to defend themselves. Yea you nailed it,Marios got it out for everyone in the far east.Your his pot of gold to plunder.

I`ve been in R/C racing for 25 years and I`ve never seen a manufacturerbend over backwards to tackle problems like X-Ray and Mario have,so yea I`ll take their side.
If you got nothing better to do then bitch ,then go away.

I`m the noisy little bunny...bitch,bitch,bitch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.