Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GM 90 programing for 13.5 on carpet

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 10:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Default GM 90 programing for 13.5 on carpet

Hi all, I know about the gm thread but I'm in a bit of a quandry, I've been told tyhat mode 8 is the best for 13.5 on the gm 90 but that certain paramaters can be tweaked to give more smoother less peaky power.

I have v1.3.6 software on my computer and v4.8 on my speedo and I'll be setting the speedo to mode 8 using the TX not the software.

so where do I go from here ?
Old 10-26-2009, 11:23 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mobile chicane1
Hi all, I know about the gm thread but I'm in a bit of a quandry, I've been told tyhat mode 8 is the best for 13.5 on the gm 90 but that certain paramaters can be tweaked to give more smoother less peaky power.

I have v1.3.6 software on my computer and v4.8 on my speedo and I'll be setting the speedo to mode 8 using the TX not the software.

so where do I go from here ?
See the GM thread. You find tips setup with both old software for your 13.5T as well as setup with the new 7.2 version software...