Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
2010 ROAR ONROAD PAVED NATS TO BE HELD AT NORCAL HOBBIES IN CA. >

2010 ROAR ONROAD PAVED NATS TO BE HELD AT NORCAL HOBBIES IN CA.

2010 ROAR ONROAD PAVED NATS TO BE HELD AT NORCAL HOBBIES IN CA.

Old 07-26-2010, 12:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

all the tracks are listed in the northwest racers section of the national threads .. pm me for more info .
now back to race on hand. hop;e to see all of you in a few days.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

So is Wednesday a free for all practice day? There's no reason why we cant have controlled practice set up by heats going off of the list of entries already received. Set up heats but don't stock them. That way you can plug in late entries as you get them. Start out with 6 per heat and that should give you plenty of space to plug and drop late entries. This could be one less headache to have to worry about as Wednesday is right around the corner. Just offering helpful suggestions so things go smoothly.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
So is Wednesday a free for all practice day? There's no reason why we cant have controlled practice set up by heats going off of the list of entries already received. Set up heats but don't stock them. That way you can plug in late entries as you get them. Start out with 6 per heat and that should give you plenty of space to plug and drop late entries. This could be one less headache to have to worry about as Wednesday is right around the corner. Just offering helpful suggestions so things go smoothly.
But I'm bringing my whole family of 15 to stand in line for me so I can get more practice ..... Lol
Old 07-26-2010, 05:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DJGonzo69
My in-laws has a ranch in Jucntion City. so maybe next time we visit them I can have a reason to bring my RC cars..Hahahaha!
HAHA - no kidding. Luckily my parents live 20 mins from Nor-Cal hobbies. They think I want to visit them all the time now!
Old 07-26-2010, 06:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mdowney
HAHA - no kidding. Luckily my parents live 20 mins from Nor-Cal hobbies. They think I want to visit them all the time now!
Oh ya? My Grandpa practically LIVES at Nor-Cal. No, wait, nevermind...thats just Tim Copp. lol
Old 07-26-2010, 07:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)
Thumbs up Nats

So how is this working, unless I seriously mis-read the tracks schedule that was posted previously, nor-cal is have an off road electric club race on the wednesday that is also posted as a Nats practice day. Is this what is planned? Just a question, I am not trying to stir the pot.

Do we recieve one set of the Solaris Hard tires with our entry fee?

Also, I plan on arriving Tuesday night and I need to pay cash for my entry fees, is this okay? Should I still register and not pay until I get there.

At this time I am only running one class but I may add a second class, I assume this is ok to do once I get there. I will also be needing to renew my Roar and I will need to do this at the track as well. Please let me know if this is ok.

Thanks for the answers,

Steve
Old 07-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

I think I read earlier somewhere that ROAR would not be renewing memberships at the track; it needed to be done online beforehand ...I think it was Ruben who posted this.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by corallyman
So how is this working, unless I seriously mis-read the tracks schedule that was posted previously, nor-cal is have an off road electric club race on the wednesday that is also posted as a Nats practice day. Is this what is planned? Just a question, I am not trying to stir the pot.

Do we recieve one set of the Solaris Hard tires with our entry fee?

Also, I plan on arriving Tuesday night and I need to pay cash for my entry fees, is this okay? Should I still register and not pay until I get there.

At this time I am only running one class but I may add a second class, I assume this is ok to do once I get there. I will also be needing to renew my Roar and I will need to do this at the track as well. Please let me know if this is ok.

Thanks for the answers,

Steve
The electric off road race is at night.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by andrewdoherty
I think I read earlier somewhere that ROAR would not be renewing memberships at the track; it needed to be done online beforehand ...I think it was Ruben who posted this.
Thanks for the info, I will attempt to reach Ruben to see what he suggests.

Steve
Old 07-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pakk
NO COMMENT!!!!
Old 07-26-2010, 08:09 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pakk
So, does Nats practice end at a certain time, like say 5:00. Thanks for your help as well.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

I have no idea, but I'm bringing my short course.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Tech Addict

Someone call Ty Tessmann and tell him to bring his offroad stuff.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:38 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Looking forward to a great race.... One of the best tracks in the country !!!

See you guys next week.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST

Clint
we do not have the entrie list (i know its on Roars site, but is that upto date)
Also roar BRINGS their own Laptops to run the race and they do not get here till Thrusday so there is no way to know how they are going to set up heats and what order they are going to run them.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.