I've spoken to Juho this weekend at the ETS (my car was going really sloppy
) And I've been looking at his car. He is driving some proto/changed stuff.
- He had some "prototype" front bulkheads (dremeld a peace out). For more flex.
- He drove the Losi front C-hubs and Blocks, because of the Dual Joint axles from losi, but it looks to me that Associated will make them too.
- Switched the servo like we already know. for a more lineare feeling.
- There is a new bulkhead / motormount coming out. It's inline, but still two peaces.
- Last but not least hea flipt the belt's so the elec's can go more to the center.
- With this he drove the new Lipo Brace, which is nice :-)
He told me that he didn't know if there was going to be a TC6 (TC5.1) or that the motormount will be a Upgrade pease. I'm hoping on a TC6 or so
There was an other Associated driver which had al four bulkheads "shortend" for a lower CG, but he switched to a new kit after saturday.
Some Pictures of Juho's car are at RED RC :-) His car drove awesome, to bad that he came up in travic.