Ok, I'm at a crossroad on what to do with my DF-03 Buggy. I'm thinking of thinning out my off-road fleet because I would like to get one on-road car because my local off-road track recently build an on-road track next door and I'm quite interested in it...
I'm either thinking of selling off my DF-03 or converting it to the RA.
(PM me if you're interested in buying it. Everyone knows me in the off-road section in the DF-03 thread that I started. My DF-03 is nearly bulletproof you can find the thread below)
Tamiya DF-03 type
I have some questions for all you DF-03RA and 1/10th Electric Touring Car owners:
1) What sort of Touring Wheels are used on the RA? I see two prevalent types, 0-degree offset and 2-degree offset. What are these offsets and which one are used on the RA?
2) Shock lengths. I'm going to buy some Yeah Racing shocks, they sell 50mm, 55mm, and 60mm lengths. I'm at a loss of which ones to use...
3) So far my parts lists are:
1) Damper Stay
2) 2x Suspension Arms (I think you need a quantity of 2 to make a complete set of front and rear suspension arm)
3) Body mount
4) Shorter Universal Swing Shafts/CVD
5) 50/55/65mm (?) Shocks
6) Front Bumper Foam
7) Wheels (need help to pick which one, I'm a newbie in touring)
8) Tires (need help to pick the right type to the wheel, I"m a newbie in touring)
9) Body (does any 190mm touring fit?) - I'm specifically looking for a Tamiya PIAA Accord or JACCS Accord FWD body.
Can you guys who do on-road help me with my newbish questions?